If you receive the message "File or Function is not found" then ...

Ok, Hi users of SA-MP!.

I make this thread because i see threads asking of this message "File or Function is not found"

What to do?
You have the file. Amx and 0.3C on the server uses, usually this message is received for not having the right plugins loaded.

Now you should look at your configuration file "server.cfg" in line "plugins" Notice carefully there if you have the correct plugins for GameMode or filterscript

For example: I have a gamemodo compiled (i downloaded then the .amx) i configurated I set everything up. But I do not know what functions will use the gamemode, Ok open the .pwn file see the includes please.
And determine the plugins. for example the .pwn

pawn Код:
#include <streamer.inc>
---> here see the plugin "streamer", go to the SA-MP Forum and download the plugin and put it in server.cfg.

The solution: Download the plugin and put it in server.cfg and the file in "plugins" folder.

More information:

You DO NOT need to replace all files when downloading the server package! You only need to update your includes, samp-server.exe, samp-npc.exe, announce.exe and eventually the example gamemodes wich probally contains a few updates/changes, same with the filterscript (but the gamemodes and filterscripts are optional). Now what you should do now is to recompile your scripts and check the version release topic carefully for any changes made !

Importante Note: If you do not have the. PWN should look or taste the most common plugins according to the modification date. Amx

Thanks to Garsino for the "More information"

More information:

You DO NOT need to replace all files when downloading the server package! You only need to update your includes, samp-server.exe, samp-npc.exe, announce.exe and eventually the example gamemodes wich probally contains a few updates/changes, same with the filterscript (but the gamemodes and filterscripts are optional). Now what you should do now is to recompile your scripts and check the version release topic carefully for any changes made !

Quote:
Originally Posted by [03]Garsino
Посмотреть сообщение
More information:

Thanks i add it.

Do you need to update pawno? Not that I use it, but just FMY

You don't need to update the pawno unless they plan on updating it, wich I don't think they will do.