[GameMode] [GameMode] ClanBattle v1.0 *Coded by Scarface*

dunno...

script sounds gr8!, is anyone running it on a server?

can you make anti-teamkilling which took -1 from counter?

I will change the People from my clan ! (its for 1 Clan the groove street boy but i will change in e.g. : Fbi people ) What i must do ??

First off, Well done Scarface, me and the rest of my clan love this game mode, but whenever our players team kill, our team gets a point, is there a way of disabling this? or making sure they get -1 points.

Thanks

I have only recently got back from my "Holiday" so I will release a new ClanBattle which includes an Automatic Clan Tag Detection System. Unsure on the release date, all your input will be considered.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [DRuG
Scarface ]
I have only recently got back from my "Holiday" so I will release a new ClanBattle which includes an Automatic Clan Tag Detection System. Unsure on the release date, all your input will be considered.
Automatic Clan Tag Detection System thats sounds very nice man, i used to play this script to test people for my clan its really good

Greetz, Sneaky

Well the autoclan detection would be cool and all, but the script isnt usable in a clan match since you gain points for teamkilling... hehe i've already seen 2 clan matches that got cancelled because of this problem. The script is gr8 theres no question about that, it just needs that one thing fixed

yea true Lilweeziana, we had also a clan match vs <Ob> with this script, then we noticed that you gain points for teamkilling lol, i tried to fix it myself but i couldnt find the problem

Greetz

mmmmm, odd. I may have just left it in for some reason. I will fix it within the next day or so. Sorry about that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcel
I searched trough my harddisk and I found it
Here is the new link:
Instructions: Put the ClanConfig.txt in the scriptfiles folder, then just run the server and have fun

Marcel
tyvm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcel
I searched trough my harddisk and I found it
Here is the new link:
Instructions: Put the ClanConfig.txt in the scriptfiles folder, then just run the server and have fun

Marcel
Thanks mate

link is dead , please replace with

Thank You.

I congrats you for bumping a 2 year old topic.