[Help] IsPlayerInRangeOfPoint

well... i want to do that every one (besides admin/vip/etc...) who come inside the area will be dead...
i thought to use CheckPoint... But this is made some trouble...
so i thought to use IsPlayerInRangeOfPoint.... my problem is where to put it... i trued OnGameModeInit...
didn't worked.... someone can help ? tnx

idk maybe its not good , maybe you could use the world of Bounds
Код:
and this is the wiki for it : Click ME !!!
and then make a teleport cmd for just vip and admin and thats all , thats my oponion

Maybe make a door that leads to the private area, and put like fences around the area.

Something like:

Код:
new vipadminarea;
Код:
vipadminarea = CreatePickup(1318,23, X,Y,Z,0);
Код:
if(pickupid==vipadminarea)
{
if(!playerid == pAdmin || !playerid == pVip)
{
SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_RED, "You are not allowed inside!");
}
else
{
SetPlayerPos(playerid, coords);
SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_WHITE, "Welcome!");
}
}
return 1;
}
Not sure if I scripted that right lol so umm I think that would work ^-^!

MBX97: i thought of this already but i got about 3 places i want to make them that way... and WORLD BOUNDARIES i can use once if im not mistaken...

XoSarahMoX: i thought of that too but the places are easy to find... my main point is that cheater couldn't get in
(not just cheaters...players with airplanes etc... you got the idea i want this to be impermeable

Well a hacker can still just make his health invisible and airbreak into the place so yea :P. But like I said add a couple of fences and things or make it in another virtual world or interior which would make it harder to find .

Do you use a streamer? You will need to use a repeating timer and use the IsPlayerInArea function (not native in pawno) search and you will find the function. There are also tutorials on admin only area's.

EDIT: I ask about streamers because incognitos has an area streamer.

actually i thought of IsPlayerInArea but i hadn't the streamer.... 'till not i searched for it... couldn't find...
maybe you can give me one?

@XoSarahMoX : the point is that everybody sees it but no one can get in

XePloiT, in the plugin section look for incognito's streamer, it has an area function that works perfectly!

oh okay :P goodluck with it though ^-^

L3th4l tnx man :] sadly its not perfect cuz like the rest of the streamers the Z position at the CP doesnt change anything by its cool.... i used the CUBED AREA :] (its just genius)

@XoSarahMoX tnx anyway bro