Man I need a friend

Well a friend that is available on times if i have a question or problem that wouldn't care to help .. I usually don't need help but having someone there to help make better suggestions would be great cause half the stuff i did worked out perfect at First start went the way as planned now I'm 3000k lines later a problem occurred back at line 100 and i tried fixing it but made it worse.. and it gets Aggreviating!.. half the time i think about trashing the pawn ... and throwing the computer out the window.. I figured reading wiki and trying to do the stuff you're self ha you need help every now and then.. But please don't offer to help if you don't know shit that's just stupid i already have a few people that think they know stuff but then again they ask me questions... If you need help ill help you with what i can if i know better..

Right, tell the problem.

you may pm me to add me on msn if you want, i dont mind helping anyone who tries scripting and have a few questions now and then.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jochemd
Посмотреть сообщение
Right, tell the problem.
Hehe there to much to tell.. you be crosseyed and wishing you never responded to me hehe

This looks more like a part time job, how much do you pay

TROLL WIN, sorry it's just too funny.