help with larp

Hey guys... i just modificated an LA-RP and i try from 2 days to add some new personal cars and i cant do it...
the mod have only 59 and my players already take them all... they say to me to add some new cars and i cant damn add some new cars ... help please

add this in commands:

if(strcmp(cmd, "/veh", true) == 0)
{
if(IsPlayerConnected(playerid))
{
if (PlayerInfo[playerid][pAdmin] < 4)
{
SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GRAD1, " you are not authorized to use that command!");
return 1;
}
tmp = strtok(cmdtext, idx);
if(!strlen(tmp))
{
SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GRAD2, "USAGE: /veh [carid] [color1] [color2]");
return 1;
}
new car;
car = strval(tmp);
if(car < 400 || car > 611) { SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GREY, " Vehicle Number can't be below 400 or above 611 !"); return 1; }
if(!strlen(tmp))
{
SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GRAD2, "USAGE: /veh [carid] [color1] [color2]");
return 1;
}
new color1;
color1 = strval(tmp);
if(color1 < 0 || color1 > 126) { SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GREY, " Color Number can't be below 0 or above 126 !"); return 1; }
if(!strlen(tmp))
{
return 1;
}
new color2;
color2 = strval(tmp);
if(color2 < 0 || color2 > 126) { SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GREY, " Color Number can't be below 0 or above 126 !"); return 1; }
new Float:X,Float:Y,Float:Z;
GetPlayerPos(playerid, X,Y,Z);
new carid = CreateVehicle(car, X,Y,Z, 0.0, color1, color2, 60000);
CreatedCars[CreatedCar] = carid;
CreatedCar ++;
format(string, sizeof(string), " Vehicle %d spawned.", carid);
SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GREY, string);
}
return 1;
}

in gameplay type /veh modelid color1 color2
you can find model id and color in wikipedia

i got this man i mean personal cars not simple vehs

type:
/respawnrentcars
/respawnrentbikes
/respawnallcars

dude i need to know how to add new personl cars WITH /v lock /v park an this !

Quote:
Originally Posted by StyleR
Посмотреть сообщение
dude i need to know how to add new personl cars WITH /v lock /v park an this !
I'm afraid that you will have to actually LEARN scripting.. noone will do it for you.
You can search for some gamemodes what haves the personal vehicle system and copy paste into your gamemode

are you all nuts ? this fucking mode have personal cars system but all cars are in use i need to add new cars ffs what is so hard?

Quote:
Originally Posted by StyleR
Посмотреть сообщение
are you all nuts ? this fucking mode have personal cars system but all cars are in use i need to add new cars ffs what is so hard?
So then what's so hard showing us the script and creating a /createpersonalvehicle command?

its not script or command :-j i must create them from cars.cfg and i created them and they not appear on the server

pawn Код:
new CarInfo[60][cInfo];
Change this number.