[FilterScript] PlayerDialog // Easy Adminin'

[Description]
Got bored a few hours ago, and ended up with this. I don't really need it, but i thought about creating something like this to show how DLDiag can make some things easier. So.. here it is.

What is it?!
It is either plug-n-play PM/Admin system, or you can easily implement it just as a dialog system to your already existing PM/Admin functions.
[Commands]
As an addition to dialog, everything is also available with regular commands IF zcmd and sscanf is available. This can be disabled, read the comments in the code.

Commands themselves are pretty self-explanatory:
  • /reply
  • /pm [ID/Part of Name]
  • /kick [ID/Part of Name]
  • /ban [ID/Part of Name]
  • /teleto [ID/Part of Name]
  • /telehere [ID/Part of Name]
  • /freeze [ID/Part of Name]
  • /unfreeze [ID/Part of Name]
[Requirements] [The Rest..]
... is hopefully explained in the code, as comments.

[Download]
Solidfiles (Includes DLDiag include)
Pastebin(crappy comment indention)

Also.. didn't really test it much. So bug reports are appreciated, as well as recommendations.

lol its admin cmds but in a dialog but still nice work 8/10
This forum requires that you wait 120 seconds between posts. Please try again in 57 seconds.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dark_clown
Посмотреть сообщение
lol its admin cmds but in a dialog but still nice work 8/10
This forum requires that you wait 120 seconds between posts. Please try again in 57 seconds.
Well.. yeah.. except it's dynamic dialog. And it works as plug-n-play, OR you can easily implement it to your GM functions
And it's made more of a showcase for DLDiag, rather than something new and unique.

When you give click in ban or kick, does it give you the option to give the reason of his ban or kick?.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [SGM]Thompson
Посмотреть сообщение
When you give click in ban or kick, does it give you the option to give the reason of his ban or kick?.
Yes, it does.

Nice one, I created a system like this for one of my private scripts.

You mentioned this was dynamic, so why not make definitions at the top of the script for which commands to be put into the script on start-up. Here are a few more commands that could be implemented:
- (Un)Mute
- (Un)Freeze
- Slap
- Set(HP/Armour)
- Give(cash/weapon)

And more that would suite the "basic admin system". Nice job, nonetheless.

very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This reminds me of the SFSE admin system.

I mean that in a good way.

Nice idea,Good job

Thanks for kind words everyone
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grim_
Посмотреть сообщение
Nice one, I created a system like this for one of my private scripts.

You mentioned this was dynamic, so why not make definitions at the top of the script for which commands to be put into the script on start-up. Here are a few more commands that could be implemented:
- (Un)Mute
- (Un)Freeze
- Slap
- Set(HP/Armour)
- Give(cash/weapon)

And more that would suite the "basic admin system". Nice job, nonetheless.
Freeze is already there. And the rest is easily do-able. Will probably add these once I get the motivation and time. Thanks for recommendations

Quote:
Originally Posted by Retardedwolf
Посмотреть сообщение
You could make it so if the player is already freeze then unfreeze them like a toggle.
I thought about that. But then I thought about situation when player for example reports that he is stuck/unable to move. TWO admins think that they want to be useful, and un-freeze + freeze the player again.

Simply said - I like to keep them seperate. In commands also, makes no sense to type /freeze, to actually unfreeze player
But still, I really appreciate the recommendation.

Nice job TheXIII, This is awesome, Keep it up!

nice Job Man !

Nice release 13th, I think, I've seen something similar somewhere, but it's usefull anyway

You know... I like how you are using good coding practices and actually using ZCMD and SSCANF - it tells a lot about a coder. Great job.

Nice FS, keep it up!

Admimin WOOT Epic Fail
But nice Man i like this sooooo much