Is there anyone good in making good graphics?

Yo I need someone who wants to kill some time to do some graphics for me but Im sorry lol but Im not able to pay because I do not have the correct credit card to pay thro paypal :/ If you are maybe interested in making advertisment poster and busienss card please PM me!

Thanks

((Dont comment about shit "No one will do it for free" just to let you know there are a lot of people that do it because they are not douches))

ask any gfx? like Zhero or someone like him

and please for next time just dont create an excuse
Quote:

Im not able to pay because I do not have the correct credit card to pay thro paypal

all ppl know's there's other ways like paysafecard or something...

Z3hr0.
Lilswizy,
Rafay,
Camacorn,
The Toni

/\

Here you are... the people who can help ya...

Retardedwolf: Thaks for complete my post :P

I made that GF I'm hatin' it avatar

I dunno...I'm pretty busy... I promised many things... I promised i will finish ******'s request, and i finished it after 1 month...and honestly, we are not done yet...

Depends on what you like to request...

@ Retarded strike out Camacorn.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarK TeaM PT
Посмотреть сообщение
ask any gfx? like Zhero or someone like him

and please for next time just dont create an excuse all ppl know's there's other ways like paysafecard or something...
Oh your sure? because I am sure that you cannot pay from a "Link"

first: wtf are you saying? lol

second: you prefer to aswer to my messages and not to zhero questions? nice shit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zh3r0
Посмотреть сообщение
I made that GF I'm hatin' it avatar

I dunno...I'm pretty busy... I promised many things... I promised i will finish ******'s request, and i finished it after 1 month...and honestly, we are not done yet...

Depends on what you like to request...

@ Retarded strike out Camacorn.
I sended you a PM ;]

and DarK TeaM PT I sended him PM already so, and "Link" Is a bank card but you cannot pay it thro online

lol paysafecard its a card that you buy IRL then it haves a code, you give the code to someone and he haves the money... just an idea :P

anyways if its already solved nvm hehe

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarK TeaM PT
Посмотреть сообщение
lol paysafecard its a card that you buy IRL then it haves a code, you give the code to someone and he haves the money... just an idea :P

anyways if its already solved nvm hehe
Thats a good stuff but where I live in UK theres nothing like that to buy in shops lolz or where ever you buy it