Headless Character bug?

I have seen this a couple of times:

thats called a bad graphics card

you kidding me? a Gainward GTX 260 isn't a bad graphics card lol!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacOSXFan
View Post
thats called a bad graphics card
If you'd only know what computer he has.

Anyway, i think it might be caused by animations applied by GTA:SA/SA-MP to the player when they're in a vehicle.

dude,that isn`t a sa-mp bug,I have an intel core i7 and it does not do that.that`s a failure/malfunction inside the graphics card.

lol there's nothing wrong with my graphics card! other people have said they get the same bug

so now we're talking about CPUs?

It is not a fault with the graphics card, a lot of people get this, it's a SA-MP bug, pretty well known.

i had the bug when i was leaning up and down on the freeway motorbike, it was like my head and shoulders went into the handlebars and disappeared after

anyway for the mac fan up there that clearly wants to talk about good PCs

Quote:
View Post
dude,that isn`t a sa-mp bug,I have an intel core i7 and it does not do that.that`s a failure/malfunction inside the graphics card.
"MacOSXFan" Your name already says it, you have no idea about computer hardware..

Quote:
View Post
Shut the fuck up, if you have no idea of what you are talking about, please save your posts.

Also, Core I7 is a PROCESSOR, not a GPU..

Anyways, back on topic, what were you doing before that happend to you?