Serverffs , what a joke

Hi guys!

Well I know you might think "omgZ" one of these threads bla bla , but hear me out.

Recently , the server in which I play on , and dedicate most of my time , was one hour late on payment to serverffs , for web hosting.

Now it might be understandable if they temporarily take the site off , until payment goes through. But in the experience , the owner of the server was notified that his forum was taken down , and not only that , but ALL BACKUPS had been deleted. Everything was , gone and deleted by woet , but yeah , If you are going to lay your trust onto serverffs to provide you with good customer service , I suggest changing hosts/looking for a better one.

Many other companies offer hosting , in which you can probably have nicer , non-selfish staff with a douche bag leader like woet.

So in all my advice , is to keep clear of using serverffs unless you want crap hosters , who do not care for customers.

Oh and woet you mad bro?

Who said Woet deleted your stuff? Who says Woet owns serverffs? Why would they keep your files, that are your responsibility to back up?

Also pay for your things on time next time, it's probably some auto delete system if you don't pay on time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cessil
Посмотреть сообщение
Who said Woet deleted your stuff? Who says Woet owns serverffs? Why would they keep your files, that are your responsibility to back up?

Also pay for your things on time next time, it's probably some auto delete system if you don't pay on time.
1.The files were backed up on their servers , where you pay for online back up -.-
2.Wouter van Eekelen aka Woet does own serverffs
3. Finally one hour late and you delete everything the customer owns? I don't think that's really that fair..

1. you didn't pay on time
2. Woet does not
3. neither is life

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
2. Woet does not
3. neither is life
Ok then who runs it.

For your information - EVERY host does that... It's automated - you got warned ONE WEEK BEFORE expiration, you are late - you lose everything as the system doesn't give a flying shit that you couldn't pay for a host in ONE WEEK, I think you need more contact with life

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
2. Woet does not
3. neither is life
1. What bothers you so much when this is his problem?
2. What makes you think that Woet does not own serverFFS?
3. Who asks you to compare with life?

There should be a period of time (for example like 1 week) before they delete your files when your website is offline... O_o

I run a hosting company muself, When a customer dosent pay with us and they are 12 days late, We move all their data to a backup location, and as soon as the current invoice is paid the data is put back and the account un susepnded.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [UG]Scripter
Посмотреть сообщение
I run a hosting company muself, When a customer dosent pay with us and they are 12 days late, We move all their data to a backup location, and as soon as the current invoice is paid the data is put back and the account un susepnded.
That is what should be done , I really disagree that they went and deleted all backups.
At least you guys know how to handle customers , and yes when someone is a day late , they see their site is now offline and they will pay as soon as possible.

I have experience on ticket delays but this is your fault.You get 1 Week notice,they send you a message in your mail everyday.I think you could of downloaded a backup too if i'm right..