[FilterScript] [FS] - Anti-Divulger

Yo!

idk the name if its divulger, promoter or spreader :S

This anti-divulger crash the nub then kick!
it also save the name of nub + what him said + his ip
the file is saved on folder: scriptfiles
file: divulgadores.txt
and if join on server with ip on name it kick...

Download: Click Here!
Pastebin: http://pastebin.com/uLJmdJ1i

By: KevinsL

You feel like a bug man just because you curse? Get a life kid.

Why dont you get a life instead of whining about everything?

Lol? I dont even get what in the fuck this does. Sound like a piece of shit though

Quote:
Originally Posted by joachimnor
Посмотреть сообщение
wut
Quote:
Originally Posted by RealCop228
Посмотреть сообщение
You feel like a bug man just because you curse? Get a life kid.
wut
Quote:
Originally Posted by airsoftglock
Посмотреть сообщение
Lol? I dont even get what in the fuck this does. Sound like a piece of shit though
if some1 say a ip on ur server with this FS it crash the nub and kick then save name + ip...
if some1 digit: /gangchat gogo 192.168.0.1 < get kicked + crash and save username + ip and "/gangchat gogo 192.168.0.1"

Quote:
Originally Posted by joachimnor
Посмотреть сообщение
You don't even know me, so get lost. Not to mention, if you aren't going to post something useful don't post at all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by airsoftglock
Посмотреть сообщение
It's pretty gay...

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinsL
Посмотреть сообщение
wut

wut

if some1 say a ip on ur server with this FS it crash the nub and kick then save name + ip...
if some1 digit: /gangchat gogo 192.168.0.1 < get kicked + crash and save username + ip and "/gangchat gogo 192.168.0.1"
Why would you crash, then kick them? It's just useless crap. When somebody advertises another IP on your server, it should be an immediate ban. Oh and instead of doing it like you do, as an array, why wouldn't you use the HTTP function and make a semi-advanced script to run through a SA-MP server monitoring website and see if any of the IP's match ones on there...?

Yes i tested this and it is clearly a retarded ass script. It barly works and is made terribly.

Off Topic: Im NCIS fan to xD Whered u get that user bar?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealCop228
Посмотреть сообщение
You don't even know me, so get lost. Not to mention, if you aren't going to post something useful don't post at all.

It's pretty gay...

Why would you crash, then kick them? It's just useless crap. When somebody advertises another IP on your server, it should be an immediate ban. Oh and instead of doing it like you do, as an array, why wouldn't you use the HTTP function and make a semi-advanced script to run through a SA-MP server monitoring website and see if any of the IP's match ones on there...?
relax... good idea about http ill work on this

to ban change:
pawn Код:
public FDP(playerid)
{
    Kick(playerid);
    KillTimer(TimerFDP);
    return 1;
}
to
pawn Код:
public FDP(playerid)