Server getting hacked.

Sup SAMP'rzz,
I wanted to ask something about our server getting hacker. I wanted to actuelly what is happening and why, because ingame, when I use commands, they respond but, I dont teleport, like: /goto bank, it says, You've been teleported to the bank but I am not at the bank. And if I kill someone, he dies in HIS screen but on MY screen he stays infront of me, also /kick doesn't help get rid of him, I am sure this is caused by the hack because before this, it never happened. I wanna know why it happends, and how to see how it happends and, how to get rid off it.

Some effidence:
[15:38:13] Detected possible bot from (83.100.251.184)

Thanks SAMP Forum.
From **** < Servername. Censored, no advertise >.<

How many players are on your server when this begins to occur and what are your stream rates in your server config?

onfoot_rate 40
incar_rate 40
weapon_rate 40
stream_distance 300.0
stream_rate 1000
Max players: 40 a day normally, 40-50 or 20.

Would you be able to get a rough estimate of the speed your server runs at with that amount of players? A server I previously worked for had similar issues when network resources for the server maxed out / was close enough to maxing out.

I would say a rather small DoS / DDoS attack, when everything is getting out of sync. Are you using a professional provider or your own small VPS / ..?

We are using a professional one, also, max players is 200, while we have 40. Can't I make a system like OnplayerConnect, if its a bot kick automaticly.