Please help with making jobs

Hello, I am new to scripting and i was wondering how do i make jobs like police and stuff. So like when they press spawn on cop skin it spawns them in police station, and gives them weapons, but only for police. and I wanna make commands for just police.. Hopefully you know what I mean.. please help?

- Gavin

Click Here !

Thankyou very much

Hmm.. how to make commands that only a certain jobs can use?

Quote:
Originally Posted by leeroy1337
Посмотреть сообщение
The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 8 characters.

mmm I know, but how do i make commands that only certain jobs can use. I don't see it there? D:

You would need to use a variable for each job in my example ill use one (police).
At the top of your code but underneath your includes and defines make the variables.
pawn Код:
new ispolice[MAX_PLAYERS];
Then you need to go where you give the player a job and assign the players slot to 1 like this
pawn Код:
ispolice[playerid] = 1;
Now inside any command you can do the following.
pawn Код:
public OnPlayerCommandText(playerid, cmdtext[])
{
    if (strcmp("/mycommand", cmdtext, true, 10) == 0)
    {
        if(!ispolice[playerid]))return SendClientMessage(playerid, 0xff0000FF, "ERROR: You are not in the police force");//if police[playerid] has no value, send error message
        return 1;
    }
    return 0;
}
The important thing is make sure this is at the top of your command. It will prevent a player using the command by returning an error message.
pawn Код:
if(!ispolice[playerid]))return SendClientMessage(playerid, 0xff0000FF, "ERROR: You are not in the police force");
I hope this is clear enough for you if not at least i tried seems like you need to read some more tutorials as stated above.

Okay, so after i do the error message thing at the top of the command I can do stuff that cops can only do, Correct?

If you if you assign the variable to 1, when you give the job. Then only police should be able to do the command because if the variable equals 0 (or less) it will return an error message.

EDIT: And dont forget to reset the variable onplayerdisconnect. And/or when they quit the job.
pawn Код:
public OnPlayerDisconnect(playerid, reason)
{
    ispolice[playerid] = 0;
    return 1;
}

Hey iggy I am a bit confused i have sent you a PM to help me. Thankyou