[FilterScript] [FS]KillLog(Log everyone who kills with a gun)

[FS] KillLog v1.0

Update!
This is a FS that makes a file in scriptfiles folder and saves a row with info about if someone killed another player with a gun(only works with gun now)
Update:
Now working better than before but it dont log /kill or when u drown only if u die from gun or somebody kills you.
In the code there are some commented lines:
Quote:

//{"Vehicle"}//49
//{"Helicopter Blades"}//50
//{"Explosion"}//51
//{"Drowned"}//53
//{"Splat"}//54

those lines arent needed, if you uncomment and compile, it will come up a pawno error message and it will minimize it but it will compile without any other script error.These lines are removed in the v1.0 version.
.AMX:
KillLog.amx
PASTEBIN:
KillLog
links updated!
I know its not much code but its all what is needed.
If you can improve this script i would be greatful if you could send it to me so i can update this script.

Good work, seems nice for certain players.

Btw, can you use www.pastebin.com ? I don't really like solidfiles or other thingy's.

Nice!

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 8 characters.
This forum requires that you wait 120 seconds between posts. Please try again in 65 seconds.

EDIT:

Jochemd: http://pastebin.com/gN581Y7L

easy to make but nice 8/10

Isn't sa-mp already logging that??

Very nice for beginner.

Very good for DM!

I use it to log players that kill on a non DM server so i can warn/ban players that cheat weapons, but...it needs a bit more scripting..and i have to use a string that has a value of "" when i add a line..

Added pastebin link
Quote:

Isn't sa-mp already logging that??

Well i dont think so, i havent found a log or anything...