Satchels don't explode for other players if you die by the explosion

When you blow a satchel, and you get killed by the explosion, the other players won't see an explosion. they will just see you dying. They won't die from the explosion, because they don't see it. (it looks weird that you die, and the others don't).
When you don't die, they do see the explosion, and then they can be killed by it.

Maybe the player was streamed-out when you throwed the satchel, then they streamed-in for you but the satchel doesn't get synched.

Also, look at this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiki
Planted satchels will show for streamed in players only.

I have tested this bug,
it's not something that happened once...

- the player is standing right next to me, I plant 10 satchels, he SAIS he can see the satchels, I run away to a safe distance: BOOM he's dead, I'm not (me and him saw an explosion).

- the player is standing right next to me, I plant 10 satchels, he SAIS he can see the satchels, I don't run away : BOOM I am dead, he is not because he sais 'I didn't see any explosion, just saw you die'

and yes, this always happens like this, we tested with different gamemodes to ensure it isn't a problem in my code.

Oh, lol, then I'll try what you said.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ғαιιοцт
View Post
I have tested this bug,
it's not something that happened once...

- the player is standing right next to me, I plant 10 satchels, he SAIS he can see the satchels, I run away to a safe distance: BOOM he's dead, I'm not (me and him saw an explosion).

- the player is standing right next to me, I plant 10 satchels, he SAIS he can see the satchels, I don't run away : BOOM I am dead, he is not because he sais 'I didn't see any explosion, just saw you die'

and yes, this always happens like this, we tested with different gamemodes to ensure it isn't a problem in my code.
Confirmed, I did the test with my brother.

This is also for hitable gas stations etc.. explosion is for player who blowed up etc...

I guess the code, to show the explosion in the other client's screens, doesn't get executed because the player is dead!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ғαιιοцт
View Post
I guess the code, to show the explosion in the other client's screens, doesn't get executed because the player is dead!
You can sync it with some scripting..

I know

but I'm just here to report a bug.