[Tutorial] [Video Tutorial] Learn Pawn with MisterMido Part I

Hello dear players and scripters !!
I have released the 1st Tutorial to learn Pawn Scripting
I will release more tutorials this is just the 1st part enjoy this now !!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XqUCaQRzhIk[/ame]

Tutorial was made by MisterMido aka Miado_Hulk on sa-mp forums
For more tutorials please Visit www.pawn-help.tk

Song : What's Up Gangsta? by 50 Cent

Nice tutorial for beginners !

thanks it's just the beggining of my tutorials

I find it funny how everyone 'installs' their server in their GTA folder when that's absolutely not needed.
I keep my server folder in the My Documents folder, which is far easier to access and doesn't cause trouble with UAC permissions.

It wil be good if you make a voice tutorial. Like talking in mic. It's more comfortable to learn.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince
View Post
I find it funny how everyone 'installs' their server in their GTA folder when that's absolutely not needed.
I keep my server folder in the My Documents folder, which is far easier to access and doesn't cause trouble with UAC permissions.
keeping it on the desktop will be easier to access.

I don't understand why people make a video tutorial, but use "Notepad" or "Wordpad", instead of speaking. You can't explain yourself as easy as you could when speaking.

Well at this moment i am sorry I dont have mic i will keep releasing my tutorials with notepad or comments till i buy it and for desktop well i can say that you can put it everywhere but it's up to you you can put where you want I agree ,with you guys and thanks for watching my 1st video !

Not bad, but ye next time speak

Use commentaries or something to make your words more easier to see.

Offtopic: Miado, your avatar made me thought I was tripping out lol

in the next tutorial i will write in pad when recording the video so you can see it

OffTopic : what? xD

Nice tutorial!
Good for beginners.

Nice!!!!
Good for beginner scripter like me.. ...

Actually this tutorial needs much improvement. It would be perfect if you talked with a clear voice and nice pace, yes.

But even if you don't have that possibility you can improve it greatly.
Like people have said, don't use notepad or similar. Put a little effort in it, and do a little editing after recording, and add text as captions or bubbles or whatever instead.

The fact that you just wrote it into a file, with no paragraphs or seperators + that zooming effect just made it horrible to read.

Also the music. Music for such things should be just for background. Now I'm not going to argue about musical taste, I too listen to some rap/hiphop, although real one, not this BS. But in this case it's really not a good choice.

If you wish to use hiphop background, use instrumentals only. And promote real artists, not some corporate bling-bling monkeys.
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TN2MQya1OCA[/ame]

Quote:

If you wish to use hiphop background, use instrumentals only. And promote real artists, not some corporate bling-bling monkeys.

Well if you dont like the music don't watch the video and if you say that 50 cent is a corporate bling-bling monkey then i should say :

GTFO !!

for the others no problem wait for my next tutorials