something wrong

servers which are "(Retrieving info...)...", are working for other players, but not for me, i am using 0.3b and working and not working servers have the same version 0.3b r2. i m not banned, may someone know thats wrong ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dainyzxz
Посмотреть сообщение
servers which are "(Retrieving info...)...", are working for other players, but not for me, i am using 0.3b and working and not working servers have the same version 0.3b r2. i m not banned, may someone know thats wrong ?
Could it be that part of the internet is down?

this is internet router for ~30 peoples, some web's blocked, torrent's servers blocked too, someone guy said what it's possible to unblock, but i don't know how

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
this is internet router for ~30 peoples, some web's blocked, torrent's servers blocked too, someone guy said what it's possible to unblock, but i don't know how
The problem might be that the network admins have blocked some of the commonly used ports. ( 7777, 1337 etc.. )

it's possible to unblock ports ?

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
it's possible to unblock ports ?
Yes, though you would need direct access to the router.

i have made a test with ports, my friend turned server with 8888 port and it was not working, than he turned server with 7777 port, and than it start works, but only on 7777 port, and i did not have direct access to router, it's no way to unblock other ports ?

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
i have made a test with ports, my friend turned server with 8888 port and it was not working, than he turned server with 7777 port, and than it start works, but only on 7777 port, and i did not have direct access to router, it's no way to unblock other ports ?
Not unless you have direct access.