Server is lagging my computer.

Please help me, my server laggs my computer lots, It has like 400 000 kb use when i check the process

This laggs my computer really bad, is there anything that could make my server lagg less?

Or is it my streamer? I got like 10k objects on my server and it takes loads of time to compile my scripts now.

Please help, i cant even view video on *******

You probably have horrible computer specs, so the server is taking all of your RAM and some CPU processing power. If you are home hosting, you should think about going to a professional host.

Cant i change my script or something to make it go smoother?

You could remove a lot of those objects and I'm sure you have horrible coding methods, like most people so you could fix those.

I listened to ****** about using extra long strings and redefining max_players, and i dont code that bad actually :P

The objects are only part of the problem. All of them might take max 1mb ram, not 400
Do you have any big arrays in your script or in any fs/include?

You could also try to run the pawncc compiler with the -d2 parameter, it will give you more info about the memory usage, but you will have to do this via the console, pawno does not support additional parameters.