Possible to remove...

Possible to remove vehicle icons from mini map?

No its not, they stay there always I think.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kasis223
Посмотреть сообщение
Possible to remove vehicle icons from mini map?
You could lower the stream distance so they won't appear before the player is really near.. but there's no way to actually remove the icons.

delete

This is actually an interesting point though & just maybe we'll see this type of feature in the future. Currently, players may use these little grey blips or whatever on the map radar to determine vehicle locations instead of actually seeing it. I'm sure alot of RP Scripters could use such an option as to turning this off. And then if some player notices these little grey blips suddenly appearing, it's more or less an alert that another player may be in the area or if a little grey blip suddenly disappears for that matter... (Considering Vehicles Respawning)

Not a very large or some must have feature, but still nice for scripters who would put it to use etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJoao
Посмотреть сообщение
delete
Why the hell are you bumping ? its since 2010

Create 2000 Vehicles a millon miles away from the coast.

Actually, is this possible? I would like to do this too. I doubt you can remove the icons, but what is the function to lower the stream distance?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealCop228
Посмотреть сообщение
Actually, is this possible? I would like to do this too. I doubt you can remove the icons, but what is the function to lower the stream distance?
use a vehicle streamer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack_Wilson
Посмотреть сообщение
use a vehicle streamer.
I doubt that is the only option...

Hmm... No, I think there's no possible option. If you REALLY want that, you can always hide the map, but I doubt you will hide the map just for the vehicles, I guess.
Maybe you can use a gray textdraw.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deskoft
Посмотреть сообщение
Hmm... No, I think there's no possible option. If you REALLY want that, you can always hide the map, but I doubt you will hide the map just for the vehicles, I guess.
Maybe you can use a gray textdraw.
I don't want to put anything over the map, thanks though. If it isn't possible then it's no big deal...