Help me find a Server Please!

Well i quit SA-Mp b4 1 year but now i want to play again but i need to find a server
where i have been playing,,, i will give some details and i hope
some one know the IP or the Name

First when i found it was on the "Hosted" list,
I'm not sure about that but it was a Real Life (mode)
it has cops, Agents and SWATS, There was a Bank on Los Santos where every one was going there
in 3PM to get Free "30" Cash, There was engineers and hitmans...

This is all what i remember ...

Goto http://forum.sa-mp.com/forumdisplay.php?f=22 The advertisements normally are detailed with what the server is all about. It will help alot. Then when you go in-game a server, ask a Staff Member of that server. They should be able to help you out with there server.

Probably its just closed, due to 1 year is too much time for some servers, anywyas if you wanna have fun i suggest you to join Roleplay Servers, i play at pr-rp.org for 1 year and i find it the best, thats your decision anyways.

Quote:
Originally Posted by heineken.
Посмотреть сообщение
Probably its just closed, due to 1 year is too much time for some servers, anywyas if you wanna have fun i suggest you to join Roleplay Servers, i play at pr-rp.org for 1 year and i find it the best, thats your decision anyways.
Awww this is bad...
I will try to search for it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by julian_caka
Посмотреть сообщение
Well i quit SA-Mp b4 1 year but now i want to play again but i need to find a server
where i have been playing,,, i will give some details and i hope
some one know the IP or the Name

First when i found it was on the "Hosted" list,
I'm not sure about that but it was a Real Life (mode)
it has cops, Agents and SWATS, There was a Bank on Los Santos where every one was going there
in 3PM to get Free "30" Cash, There was engineers and hitmans...

This is all what i remember ...
it can be:

Cops n Robbers
RolePlay
Real Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by heineken.
Посмотреть сообщение
That server and... roleplay?

There are enough servers in the advertisements section to find, but the best idea in my opinion is join a few random servers, get to know the gamemode and the players, and decide where to stay.

Ok here is some more info

There was ppl who was working as Mining the command to get minerals was /dig,
after they collecting the amount they want they go and sell this stuff to Engineers,
Engineers buy the minerals and make weapons and bullets to sell at Police,Hitmans,SWats.

+
To get a driving license you had to drive with your Car on a road for about 20min i think.

If any one know a similar server with thiis please post the name or PORT ?

Do you mean TPG (RolePlay) ? Where you needed a passport to enter LV and stuff like that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fj0rtizFredde
Посмотреть сообщение
Do you mean TPG (RolePlay) ? Where you needed a passport to enter LV and stuff like that?
Yes, I remember this u need a passport to enter LV or San Francisco!

Quote:
Originally Posted by julian_caka
Посмотреть сообщение
Yes, I remember this u need a passport to enter LV or San Francisco!
I think they closed and released the script. I think you can find it in the gamemode section