[Map] OZ Prison

Thank you

This Map has just got an a FS.
Hope you'll like it.
Download link is at the 1. page!

Help!!!!!!!

C:\Users\......\Desktop\Agency\Agency\Agency\gamem odes\agency.pwn(8890) : error 017: undefined symbol "CreateDynamicObject"
C:\Users\..\Desktop\Agency\Agency\Agency\gamemodes \agency.pwn(8891) : error 017: undefined symbol "CreateDynamicObject"
C:\Users\..\Desktop\Agency\Agency\Agency\gamemodes \agency.pwn(8892) : error 017: undefined symbol "CreateDynamicObject"
C:\Users\....\Desktop\Agency\Agency\Agency\gamemod es\agency.pwn(8893) : error 017: undefined symbol "CreateDynamicObject"
C:\Users\.....\Desktop\Agency\Agency\Agency\gamemo des\agency.pwn(8894) : error 017: undefined symbol "CreateDynamicObject"
C:\Users\...\Desktop\Agency\Agency\Agency\gamemode s\agency.pwn(8895) : error 017: undefined symbol "CreateDynamicObject"
C:\Users\.....\Desktop\Agency\Agency\Agency\gamemo des\agency.pwn(8896) : error 017: undefined symbol "CreateDynamicObject"
C:\Users\.....\Desktop\Agency\Agency\Agency\gamemo des\agency.pwn(8897) : error 017: undefined symbol "CreateDynamicObject"
C:\Users\....\Desktop\Agency\Agency\Agency\gamemod es\agency.pwn(889 : error 017: undefined symbol "CreateDynamicObject"
C:\Users\.....\Desktop\Agency\Agency\Agency\gamemo des\agency.pwn(8899) : error 017: undefined symbol "CreateDynamicObject"
C:\Users\....\Desktop\Agency\Agency\Agency\gamemod es\agency.pwn(8900) : error 017: undefined symbol "CreateDynamicObject"
C:\Users\.....\Desktop\Agency\Agency\Agency\gamemo des\agency.pwn(8901) : error 017: undefined symbol "CreateDynamicObject"
C:\Users\......\Desktop\Agency\Agency\Agency\gamem odes\agency.pwn(8902) : error 017: undefined symbol "CreateDynamicObject"
C:\Users\.......\Desktop\Agency\Agency\Agency\game modes\agency.pwn(8903) : error 017: undefined symbol "CreateDynamicObject"
C:\Users\........\Desktop\Agency\Agency\Agency\gam emodes\agency.pwn(8904) : error 017: undefined symbol "CreateDynamicObject"
C:\Users\.......\Desktop\Agency\Agency\Agency\game modes\agency.pwn(8905) : error 017: undefined symbol "CreateDynamicObject"
C:\Users\........\Desktop\Agency\Agency\Agency\gam emodes\agency.pwn(8906) : error 017: undefined symbol "CreateDynamicObject"
C:\Users\........\Desktop\Agency\Agency\Agency\gam emodes\agency.pwn(8907) : error 017: undefined symbol "CreateDynamicObject"
C:\Users\......\Desktop\Agency\Agency\Agency\gamem odes\agency.pwn(890 : error 017: undefined symbol "CreateDynamicObject"
C:\Users\........\Desktop\Agency\Agency\Agency\gam emodes\agency.pwn(8909) : error 017: undefined symbol "CreateDynamicObject"
C:\Users\....\Desktop\Agency\Agency\Agency\gamemod es\agency.pwn(8910) : error 017: undefined symbol "CreateDynamicObject"
C:\Users\....\Desktop\Agency\Agency\Agency\gamemod es\agency.pwn(8911) : error 017: undefined symbol "CreateDynamicObject"
C:\Users\....\Desktop\Agency\Agency\Agency\gamemod es\agency.pwn(8912) : error 017: undefined symbol "CreateDynamicObject"
C:\Users\......\Desktop\Agency\Agency\Agency\gamem odes\agency.pwn(8913) : error 017: undefined symbol "CreateDynamicObject"
C:\Users\......\Desktop\Agency\Agency\Agency\gamem odes\agency.pwn(8914) : error 017: undefined symbol "CreateDynamicObject"
C:\Users\.......\Desktop\Agency\Agency\Agency\game modes\agency.pwn(8915) : error 017: undefined symbol "CreateDynamicObject"

Compilation aborted.Pawn compiler 3.2.3664 Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

26 Errors.

this map it's awesome 100/100 good work man :X

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikesmikey
View Post
Help!!!!!!!
You need to use Streamer.
Download it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by benedek
View Post
this map it's awesome 100/100 good work man :X
Thanks.

our "Sony Entertainment" music is blocked in the USA. Try choosing a different song or we can't watch it! D:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derksen123
View Post
When i try to open one of do's cells I only see the line open Cells and Close cells If press one of them Nothing happens Can you explain me why cause i got a prison but i cant open the Cells
Hmm...don't know what the problem is then. Tell me which gate you want to open? 'Cause i downloaded the file now and everything is working like it should. But I'll try to find a glitch and try to repair it. Anyways, thanks for reporting that and I'll try to repair it.

@Everyone else: Thanks, I'm glad that you liked this map.

FUCKING AWSOME!

20/10

My country(USA) Blocked the video -_-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex_Valde
View Post
Hmm...don't know what the problem is then. Tell me which gate you want to open? 'Cause i downloaded the file now and everything is working like it should. But I'll try to find a glitch and try to repair it. Anyways, thanks for reporting that and I'll try to repair it.

@Everyone else: Thanks, I'm glad that you liked this map.
No problem i made some screens of the thing that dont work or what i dont understand.
I hope you can help me with that cause its a really nice map Thank you

that will be better if you mapped more cells in the blank space , Nice job anyway

Wow! Cool FS.
When will it be done completely?

nice

Nice