Are you sick of roleplays?

If you look at the advertisments section on the forum all there is are roleplays. IMO there are too much roleplays!

No. I'm sick of the people who constantly moan and claim that there's too many roleplaying servers, though.

I'm sick of all the unoriginal server out there, most of them run godfather or raven's roleplay scripts. I usually don't care about copied scripts, but edit them. Please.

If they are, like Hiddos mentioned, the same script over and over again, yes. But that goes for every type of mode.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiddos
Посмотреть сообщение
I'm sick of all the unoriginal server out there, most of them run godfather or raven's roleplay scripts. I usually don't care about copied scripts, but edit them. Please.
Despite this not answering the original question that I answered as requested, I do agree with this too.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
I'd say around 75% of SAMP Masterlist is empty RP servers.

I totally agree with victious. They're all copied with no players. But edits are better or even just the same as original, so when i see a unique roleplay i get excited.

How to make your own server for noobs:

* Download Godfather.
* Remove the credits and say you 100% made it.
* You're done!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DVDK
Посмотреть сообщение
How to make your own server for noobs:

* Download Godfather.
* Remove the credits and say you 100% made it.
* You're done!
Wow man, thanks for those epic tips. I'm sure to get even more players.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Have to agree with that.These days every single SAMP player owns a server,what the hell.Crappy edits is all I see everywhere,with exception on few good RP servers tho,which have low playerbase because of all the copied ones.Someone has to do something about this,really.