Problem with textures on my server

Hi all! I've got a problem. When I start my server on my PC and i load eg. stunt gamemode textures on the server don't load. Textures are invisible or transparent like on this screenshot:

Please help. How to fix it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by P4tR0L
Посмотреть сообщение
Hi all! I've got a problem. When I start my server on my PC and i load eg. stunt gamemode textures on the server don't load. Textures are invisible or transparent like on this screenshot:

Please help. How to fix it?
I dont know if you are hosting this yourself or not, but im 99% sure it is an serversided bug and not clientsided. This appears when the object streamer hasnt been updated from 0.3a to 0.3b. If its your own server, try to find a newer version of your object streamer.

@up
Yes, it's my server on my PC. I'm new in this and i don't know what is going about. Can you tell me where to find and "install" this object streamer?

Search 'samp 0.3b streamer'

Try incognitoґs streamer, because its simply the best.

Link: http://forum.sa-mp.com/showthread.ph...ight=incognito

How to install:
First extract all files,

First step:
Make a folder in your server path (if it doesnt already exists) called "plugins" and copy the "streamer.dll" in it.

Second step:
Edit your server.cfg and add at the line called "plugins": streamer
if you dont have a line called plugins, you can add one. It should look like this:
Код:
plugins streamer
Third step:
In the downloaded files there should also be a file called "streamer.inc", copy this in your server at the following directory:
Код:
YourServer/Pawno/Include/
Fourth step:
Add in the top of your gamemode the following line:
pawn Код:
#include <streamer>
Now check your objects added in the gamemode, most streamers are using the same command as incognito's one: CreateStaticObject(), if your old streamer uses that command too, just leave it.

Else if your old streamer uses as example F_CreateObject, replace it with CreateStaticObject, and then your done.

Thanks man. I've done this. But now i can't compile gamemode. When i click Compile in Pawno in the console "Error" appears and nothing happens. What should I do?

That happened to me too!
Listen you have to upgrade your plugins,
go download the SAMP 0.3b server , go to the folder of the new 0.3b , enter to the folder pawno and copy the folder called "plugins" then paste it into /yourServerFolder/Pawno there.