[MYSQL-TUTORIAL FOR CITYWIDE]How to use G-stylez plugin for City WIDE!

[b]Sup Guy's I'm Julian as some of you guy's know ive been rescripting City Wide RP ( As i think it's the best MYSQL released GM) with alot features then release it but there's alot people that wanna run it so i thought i could help you guys out!
Requipments:
  • Mysql Knowledge & Mysql Serv ( Beginning )
  • City Wide GM / Moderntopia( Use Search )
  • G-Stylez Plugin(Topic)
[b]And Ofc nerve's
Adrelina DJ aint so good as it sounds as it has alot bug's for centos & coding .. but G-stylez has lesser bug's and cleaning code that's why i use G-stylez.
At City Wide/ Moderntopia you'll see there's samp_mysql on all mysql features that's why we gona do something simpel and fast press CTRL+H and at Search for put: samp_mysql and at replace with put: mysql.
Reason why were doing this is if you check G-stylez inc he doesnt use samp_mysql he are using only mysql that's good what i think.
Ok now that's done , But we aint done yet as if you compile you'll see 4 error message
pawn Код:
samp_mysql_strtok & samp_mysql_select_db
[b]
those are the codes.. Search for samp_mysql_strtok now and you'll think whatta H*LL to do that's simpel if you check you'r GM you'll see you already have strtok so this wont be neccesary to use BUT again .. What to replace it with? Thank's of a friend he explained for me to use
pawn Код:
mysql_fetch_row_format
[b] you'll notice that there is two samp_mysql_strok so i copied those two lines and replaced them with
pawn Код:
mysql_fetch_row_format(Field, "|");
        while (mysql_fetch_row_format(Field, "|", "")==1)
[b]Ok now that's done now to those two other error's to fix them we have to simply delete them as G-styles use diff coding. So just delete those lines and replace mysql_connect with this:
pawn Код:
mysql_connect("HOSTIP", "USER", "DATABASE", "PASS");
[b]
Ok now that's done .. Remember HOSTIP: LOCALHOST USER: YOU'R MYSQL USER DATABASE:YOU'R DATABASE NAME PASSWORD: YOU'R PASS.
Ok if you check G-stylez topic you'll find "Mysql_ping()" And if the return is 1 the connection is ok BUT at this gm you'll see
pawn Код:
if(mysql_ping()==0)
[b] instead of 0 put 1 exampel:
pawn Код:
if(mysql_ping()==1)
[b]Now compile and use the plugin's from G-stylez and you got you'r mysql up!
Sry for this bad guide but better than nothing .. What i noticed with this is that acc's get's saved but you still need to re reg evrytime you relog , Why? I don't know realy.. If i figure it i'll EDIT this topic!
Thanks to Marcel for helping me out at beginning to!
EDIT: FIXED THE GUIDE AS ONE LINE DIDNT MAKE IT SAVE! I REPLACED
pawn Код:
mysql_fetch_row_format(Field, "|", Data);
[b] WITH:
pawn Код:
mysql_fetch_row_format(Field, "|");

I seem to be getting the error that the plugin isn't working.

I think there are more changes to be done...
Did anyone tested this?Is it working?