GTX 460, halp!

I'm planning on buying a GTX 460, so the only thing I need is a PCI Express slot right?

Do I need to connect it to my power supply with some special cable, or is that included? (I got a Foxconn H55MX-S Series motherboard)

Will it fit / work? Thanks in advance.

Yes, to run it you need the 6pin connector (forgot name sorry) to get extra power or w/e. Or the fans/gfx card won't work.

You need at least 450 W power supply. And I recommend you to buy HD5770, or new 6xxx series.

And where/how do I see my power supply?

@ MrKrabz, isn't there a connector included?

Idk, open your case and check the numbers.
And no. You need 6pin connector on your power supply or 4pin power to 6pin with 4pin power on your power supply (I think every PS has 4pin connector lol. I have like 6 of them).

From what I have read, that card requires two 6 pin connectors and as it is overclocked I would want a decent 500w power supply to stay on the safe side.

Don't even try it to run with a generic PSU, or it will blow up anything, 500 real WATS PSU is recommanded, but it also depends on your other hardware you PC consume.

Sicne gtx 460 is small, should fit in most cases. if not all.

As the two posts above, You should have a NAME BRAND PSU, with 500w+ supply (i'd go 650+ incase of fans,hard drives, other things.. yeah whatever).

If it doesnt work, send it back.

How much would a new PSU be? I have no clue how much I have and I can't seem to be able to open the case -_-

If your power supply doesn't have the 6 / 8 pin connectors by default, don't even bother buying a GTX460 until you get a new power supply.

EDIT: Is your PC an OEM bought one? The power supply's which come with stock machines are normally pretty rubbish.