How to make a key instead of typing /enter+/exit?

Hello, I want to know how to make the Enter key to enter and exit places instead of typing /enter and /exit. Plus how can I make a command to toggle Key, and Enter / Exit. Like

/toggleenter on/off

if player types

/toggleenter

a text says:

" This will toggle the Enter key instead of typing /enter and /exit, type /toggleenter on to toggle the Enter Key "

Regards, Ehab Isaac.

use on player keystate change

You would make use of OnPlayerKeyStateChange, for example:

pawn Код:
public OnPlayerKeyStateChange(playerid,newkeys,oldkeys)
{
    if(newkeys & keyid) // You need to find the keyID for the key that you want to be pressed to do this
    {
        OnPlayerCommandText(playerid,"/enter");
        // Alternatively you could paste the contents of the "/enter" command here.
    }
}
As for the /toggleenter, you just need to implement a simple variable that's either true or false, then implementing it in a /toggleenter command and in the OnPlayerKeyState function.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaTochNietDan
Посмотреть сообщение
You would make use of OnPlayerKeyStateChange, for example:

pawn Код:
public OnPlayerKeyStateChange(playerid,newkeys,oldkeys)
{
    if(newkeys & keyid) // You need to find the keyID for the key that you want to be pressed to do this
    {
        OnPlayerCommandText(playerid,"/enter");
        // Alternatively you could paste the contents of the "/enter" command here.
    }
}
As for the /toggleenter, you just need to implement a simple variable that's either true or false, then implementing it in a /toggleenter command and in the OnPlayerKeyState function.

Oh, hmm will this be for all entrances and exiting places?

Ah I have put them now, but there are 2 Errors:

Код:
C:\Users\Ehab Isaac\Documents\My Received Files\sarp.pwn(11510) : error 017: undefined symbol "newkeys"
C:\Users\Ehab Isaac\Documents\My Received Files\sarp.pwn(11514) : error 017: undefined symbol "newkeys"
Pawn compiler 3.2.3664	 	 	Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

2 Errors.

If you have the same code in there as /enter, then it should work exactly as /enter does.

Of course you'll need to make a seperate key for /exit, or use the same key and check if the player is already in a place or not.

Aha, Alright. hmm but now I have 2 Errors:

Код:
C:\Users\Ehab Isaac\Documents\My Received Files\sarp.pwn(11510) : error 017: undefined symbol "newkeys"
C:\Users\Ehab Isaac\Documents\My Received Files\sarp.pwn(11514) : error 017: undefined symbol "newkeys"

2 Errors.
what should I do :S?

Read the comments, you need to find the keyID of the key that you want to activate the code when pressed.

For example, 1 is the keyID for the fire button (KEY_FIRE)

Oh so I put instead of KeyID (KEY_ACTION) ?

Ok I've replaced them

but 2 warnings:

Код:
C:\Users\Ehab Isaac\Documents\My Received Files\sarp.pwn(11510) : warning 206: redundant test: constant expression is non-zero
C:\Users\Ehab Isaac\Documents\My Received Files\sarp.pwn(11514) : warning 206: redundant test: constant expression is non-zero

2 Warnings.
what should i do :S?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ehab1911
Посмотреть сообщение
Oh so I put instead of KeyID (KEY_ACTION) ?
Yes, if that is the key you wish to use.

Yes, you do!