Scripter Help

Hello ive just wanting to start my own server with another mate. i have got a script that i want to use. but ive found a few bugs in it that i cant fix. So im asking if someone could please fix them for me for either free like a nice human been wee all are or if you want some little money. Not alot casue i beleave these jobs wont require much effort i just dont know how to script.

PM me if you think you can please do this and If you can do it for free or name your price.
1.The housing system is there its just Bugged cant make houses.
2.vehicle system is also there but i cant find the dealership so maybe edit it in or fix it.
3. Spawning. When you log of as citizen you always re-log in and ur in the Hotel not where you where Befor you logged.Also if yor policeman You spawn in at blueberry way away from my scripters RP location. Maybe someone can fix the spawning so that you spawn where you logged off.

That is all Please PM me. Ill Highly appreciate it.

Why are you useing an edit?

If you were really wanting your server to take off you would make your own script from scratch.....

yep i made mine from scratch and is pretty cool i started off with GF, then though thats gay started my own
it was crappy deleted started a new and by the looks its 24/7 and few players in it so
start ur own gm learn in wiki

ive looked at the wiki thigns and its just way too hard for me to learn plus im starting a full time job soon. and i just want this to be my side thingy.

Yeah its no good making your own gamemode (that you will be using in your server) if you are a complete begginner or have no programming exp, it will more than likely fail miserably. Don't just look on the wiki theres a nice tutorial board on here too that has alot more tutorials. And also take a look at the simple gamemodes that come with the server package.