Error loading ghrapics

I can play normally in GTA SA but in SAMP the Building etc.can't load i have several mods i don't want to reinstall my GTA SA because i installed many mods in my GTA and its hard to recover again

this is my screen shot of it
http://s921.photobucket.com/albums/a...=SAMPerror.jpg

Pls help!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lor_Danielle07
Посмотреть сообщение
I can play normally in GTA SA but in SAMP the Building etc.can't load i have several mods i don't want to reinstall my GTA SA because i installed many mods in my GTA and its hard to recover again

this is my screen shot of it
http://s921.photobucket.com/albums/a...=SAMPerror.jpg

Pls help!
SA:MP Does not support Mods, sorry.

If you want to keep mods upgrade your computers network to higher speed and upgrade your processor to better one.

This forum requires that you wait 120 seconds between posts. Please try again in 39 seconds.
This forum requires that you wait 120 seconds between posts. Please try again in 26 seconds.
This forum requires that you wait 120 seconds between posts. Please try again in 9 seconds.

My Laptop specs
Intel Pentium Dual Core T4400
nVidia MCP79MVL Chipset
2GB DDR2
nVidia GeForce 8200M
320GB SATA Hardisk Drive

If i cannot play SA-MP well i will change to MTA for good

Okay, do you even think someone here will answer you faster because you post that?
NO.
Don't Bump your topic indirectly, that last post was not needed.
Now I already said, delete your mods. No other way but the ones that include getting a better internet or trying to reduce lag.
One way to reduce lag is to Ctrl + Alt + Del > gtasa.exe > priority > At Max

If you want to leave sa-mp, cool, we have already tried to help you.

Also, check this post from my website.
Good Night.

This may cause mod with high resolution. I had this problem and i ******d a bit and find this website. I downloaded this fix and it removed every problems i had. Now be advised you have to have version that supports ASI scripts/plugins.

If you don't have it or cannot find it, you can PM me I'll give you the link