Website help

Hellow SA-MP players and forum users , i want a website for my clan, if someone could help me ^^
I tried making the web by myself but that's a bit too hard for me to PHP code :\
If anyone is willing to help me please reply here , thanks.
Side-note: I'm not demanding anything , jsut asking

hey goto clan templates they have a nice selection of templates for free.

I know bro but no SA-MP racing templates and i want PHP :\

Quote:
Originally Posted by scarness
Посмотреть сообщение
I know bro but no SA-MP racing templates and i want PHP :\
Excuse me? PHP isn't for web-designing, it's like to code login-pages, etc. PHP just got nothing to do with it. If you've got a HTML page, just rename it to PHP, and thats it. But actually, it'll stay known as HTML.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ••• ĤБĶБM •••
Посмотреть сообщение
Excuse me? PHP isn't for web-designing, it's like to code login-pages, etc. PHP just got nothing to do with it. If you've got a HTML page, just rename it to PHP, and thats it. But actually, it'll stay known as HTML.
PHP does more than that..

If you want to make website on your own, i suggest you to learn HTML. It is very easy to learn, or if you are too lazy to do it(or any other reason), use any WYSIWYG editors such as MS Front page,CoffeCup HTML Editor(I recommend, trial version) or any other. Still, if you want to "put" some PHP Code, download PHP Code generators. You can find link for 1 in my signature but be advised it is basic.

i am willing to help and maybe host it.

my xfire: audifan0
msn: dagamerz@gmail.com

add and we can talk there.