CheckpointManager.inc Help

Why cant i get more then 1 checkpoint in 1 interior? Is there something i gota do?

Please help

Thanks in advanced

If you use normal SAMP default checkpoint system. It's limited to only have 1 at the time.

It's just to make a new one when you enter the old one. And so on to solve that.

Dude i use CheckpointManager to have multiple checkpoints....I have many i just cant get more then 1 into 1 interior :S

Quote:
Originally Posted by <Weponz>
Посмотреть сообщение
Dude i use CheckpointManager to have multiple checkpoints....I have many i just cant get more then 1 into 1 interior :S
You will never get 2 checkpoints at the same time, unless you use one regular checkpoint and another race checkpoint.

Read Wiki.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Moddler
Посмотреть сообщение
You will never get 2 checkpoints at the same time, unless you use one regular checkpoint and another race checkpoint.

Read Wiki.
Indeed, the SAMP doesn't support more then one checkpoint. What ever you use. Unless you use race and normal checkpoint as "The Moddler" said. No need to play with inc's and plugins. That won't just work.
Maybe that plugin is for easier making checkpoints after eachother?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blt950
Посмотреть сообщение
Indeed, the SAMP doesn't support more then one checkpoint. What ever you use. Unless you use race and normal checkpoint as "The Moddler" said. No need to play with inc's and plugins. That won't just work.
Maybe that plugin is for easier making checkpoints after eachother?
-.-

CheckpointManager.inc how u think CNR servers do it with 50+ robberys etc and 100s of houses??

All with Checkpoints...