I am Scripting a GameMode

Quote:
Originally Posted by iggy1
Посмотреть сообщение
Give the guy a break.

@linhanh good luck with your mode.
Thanks so much

Does anyone have some suggestions for my FreeRoam GameMode?

Anyone?

*8Char*

This is the funniest Topic Ever heheh

Quote:

Sure add alot of cars make it so that players can mod it realy easy and use setvehiclevelocity to make the vehicles reeeeaaaallllly fast.
and if the new sa-mp version comes out you could mod your own 'GetaLife!' building like they have in GTAIV so all players can jump off and die hard.

Also...im sure you can think of your own ideas be creative dont just post and ask.

Quote:
Originally Posted by boelie
Посмотреть сообщение
Sure add alot of cars make it so that players can mod it realy easy and use setvehiclevelocity to make the vehicles reeeeaaaallllly fast.
and if the new sa-mp version comes out you could mod your own 'GetaLife!' building like they have in GTAIV so all players can jump off and die hard.

Also...im sure you can think of your own ideas be creative dont just post and ask.
Damn boelie your harsh are you and Realcop related?

Cut the crap. I shouldn't have to ryhme this words in a rythym for you to know its a fable. You said you were nice you lied through your tooth for that fuck your feelings instead of getting famous your getting stupid.

Quote:

Damn boelie your harsh are you and Realcop related?

No i dont know him and im just being a bit sarcastic and part of my posts answered this question
Quote:

i realy wanted to help Linhanh he made good choice to start with freeroam as a beginner scripter. So i gave him the vehicle velocity and mod suggestion to stay on topic and answered his question.

Also To Linhanh;

If you having trouble scripting whatever you want in freeroam im glad help you out because i have made a Freeroam gamemode myself.

Good luck, ignore those guys which are laughing at you, I will stop here to avoid some insults.

Thanks all but i need some suggestions because this gamemode is for you the public of sa-mp

I aint a Beginner scripter i am intermediate

Why dont you add some mini-games, like the Pizza Missions

Ok

*8Char*

1 - teleport system.
2 - vehicle system players can spawn any vehicle exepect tanks etc.
3 - tune vehicle system.
4 - races i mean awesome races not sucks with new maps (take mta race maps).
5 - team deathmatch.
6 - make alot of new awesome maps.
7 - speed booster.
8 - lock/unlock.
9 - alot of animations.
10 - speedometer with out fuel system.
11 - make some places like air port with automatic gates with a man look very good to be like disneyland.
12 - make cars able to fly like in gamerx when press h.
13 - register/login system.
14 - geoip plugin.
15 - anti-cheat but be carefuel when you make it or useing junkbuster at both becarefuel.

u start scriptings so i think u canot script all that systems try to use ready systems then Develope all systems.

thats all idea in my brain.

donot listen for idiots they will make u stop try to script just ignore them and continue trieng iam belive that every one able to learn scripting if he tried alot and got alot of fails.

sory for my english mistakes its not my language, iam still trieng to be better.