I need Help!!!

hello,im new to sa-mp and am haveing a problem install it so if anybody could help me i got a screenshot below and anywhere i put like the place were my gtas file's are in the window were it asks you were to install sa-mp at it won't let me click install nothing pops up just the little install icon is like that and i need some help.

Thank you,Knifecutter4

Do you got your "gta_sa.exe" in there?

yeah i do it's in there

Reinstall your GTA SA. There is probably a file missing from GTA SA folder.

dang it

Trust me, its worth of it.
SA:MP is great multiplayer modification.

ahh nevermind ill never get to play SA-MP i need to buy GTAS again if i want to re-install i wish i could play

Quote:
Originally Posted by knifecutter4
Посмотреть сообщение
ahh nevermind ill never get to play SA-MP i need to buy GTAS again if i want to re-install i wish i could play
If you already purchased it, just download the game from some torrent site. If you didn't purchase it, then yeah, you should purchase it. It's around $5-10 USD...

Hm, btw, what's the difference between the Original one " that you purchased " and the Downloaded one?

Try deleting the text in the directory first, and typing it in manually. There is no need to re-install GTA San Andreas, most likely.

@Ehab1911: Firstly, the one that you buy comes with the disk. The downloaded version requires you to use a No-CD Crack, which can throw many limits at you while trying to mod or add extras to GTA San Andreas. For example, the patch (needed to play SA:MP) will not recognize the No-CD Crack version of the .exe, unless you know how to get around this.

You should buy the game anyway, it's $10-$20. If you don't have the decency to pay $10 for a very nice game, you shouldn't have it at all.