[FilterScript] The Turtly Turtle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigruneboss
View Post
dang, it looks good, but my camera isnt following the turtle going up and down, but turning and all that works great. im a newb at pwn, but im going to attempt the figure out whats wrong, samp 0.3b
By saying the "camera isn't following going up and down", do you mean that when you're going up or down the camera perspective does not change at all? For now, that's normal. I could release a quick camera angle fix though. But if you mean that the camera is different then in the video, please reply.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiddos
View Post
By saying the "camera isn't following going up and down", do you mean that when you're going up or down the camera perspective does not change at all? For now, that's normal. I could release a quick camera angle fix though. But if you mean that the camera is different then in the video, please reply.

the turtle goes up and down like the video, but the camera stays level, it moves around x, y fine, but it stays
at 0.0 z, so the turtle leaves the screen as it goes up or down,
kinda sleep so idk if thats clear

turtle goes from z0.0 to z5.0 -- z being up and down x north/south y east/west i guess
camera stays at z0.0
bt yah its nothing wrong with ur fs, its my gamemode

guessing i have z defined different in my gamemode
i wont give up lol, awsome job, iv been looking for somthing like this.

so the camera following the turtle is in the bottom few lines right? //camera part.

Yarp, the last part is the camera angles which I'll adjust very soon.

Code:
new FartsPerSecond[MAX_PLAYERS];
hahah lol love it