Sscanf2 And Streamer

Anyone have any clue why streamer and sscanf2 wont work together? cause I had to to space out all streamer code and remove streamer from serverconfig to get rid of

Run time error 19: "File or function is not found

Is there away around this i like to use streamer too?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzzbomb
View Post
Anyone have any clue why streamer and sscanf2 wont work together? cause I had to to space out all streamer code and remove streamer from serverconfig to get rid of

I use both sscanf and icognitos streamer together, works pretty well if you ask me.

plugins sscanf streamer / plugins sscanf.so streamer.so if ur on linux os.

Im using windows xp and When i run both streamer and sscanf i get that error??

Maybe my Versions are out dated let me check

At the latest update Y_Less compilled the plugin with VS 2010 and this require the .NET Framework 4.0, but vainly I installed it, still don't work, so I re-compilled the plugin and linked in sscanf topic, try it! (It is not necessary. NET Framework 4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Davee-
View Post
Okay, I had same problem on my Windows Server

Error:
Code:
Run time error 19: "File or function is not found"
( the plugin loads fine on my home computer ) so I copmilled a new version with this settings in Visual C++
( Configuration Properties -> C/C++ -> Code Generation -> Runtime Library = Multi threaded (Debug) )

This give a large .dll file, but it works!

If you have same problem, and need a working plugin of the latest update,
you can download here: http://nextgen.gameweb.hu/Files/sscanf.dll

I have no Ideal I over looked my codes i removed some and just added one dcmd To test it still the same i got both available versions of sscanf and streamer I checked to see if i had Multible Samp server folders nope i only have one Hmm i should check into Net framework and see if i have the latest. Version Would that have anything to do with it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzzbomb
View Post

I had the same problem, this version works fine:

http://nextgen.gameweb.hu/Files/sscanf.dll

(Link by -Davee-)

Hmm I went downloaded that one recompiled and tried same error I'm confused should I post my codes maybe it might be wrong

Oh well I'm drop this topic Till i learn more on sscanf Thanks for all your help guys .. I appreciate it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Y_Less
View Post
I'm not aware of any reason why they should conflict. Are you sure the error is a result of those plugins rather than something else?
Might have been the way i wrote it in my gamemode but Ill skip the commands for now gotta finish my register thing I'm the only one with the problem and with every thing to the newest version and still getting the error its in my gamemode No worries you're plugin is Fine i just don't know it that well i decided to try it out I failed heh

do you have sscanf2 or your streamer?

I have Both sscanf2 and streamer using Streamer for dynamic and i figured i try out sscanf2 but failed