Veterans

He guys just put some notice on some vets out there post how you know them and speak a little of them

My dad was a navy boiler tech on the USS Ranger

My Grandma Was one of the first Air Traffic Controllers

My Grandpa was part of NORAD (He was the one who went up to the rocket if it did not launch lol)

My Grandfather was in the navy.
And my Great Uncle.
Otherwise i think war is a stupid thing to do and be part of.
Although i'm going to be in the airforce i will resign if i have to kill someone as i am religious (not hardcore).

Quote:
Originally Posted by X35B
Посмотреть сообщение
My Grandfather was in the navy.
And my Great Uncle.
Otherwise i think war is a stupid thing to do and be part of.
Although i'm going to be in the airforce i will resign if i have to kill someone as i am religious (not hardcore).
You are choosing the wrong career by going into the military if you do not want to be in any part of killing, since a lot of war centers around it.

Anyway, a good friend of my father's is a Army Ranger and he was always the kind of guy I would look up to. He has been involved in many operations in the Iraq War. He is currently deployed overseas, but will be back in a month. I'm looking forward to meeting back up with him and discussing what he has been doing recently.

@ Grim, you can resign if your refuse to not go to war. I'm talking about AUSTRALIA not ASSMERICA.

My grandfather was a resistance member in the second World War. He helped with a famous prisonbreak.

And my dad obviously, he sells windows.

We should rather honor all the civil casualties in wars.