differences?

Ok so im taking a look at the visual studio languages. What are the differences of these languages : C++, c#, visual basic and f#. I mean what can you develop with each of these languages. And what do you suggest?

I am serious about this so dont post saying "it is all hard to learn" and pls dnt go off topic here. coz im really interested in learning this. so pls our opinion is imp

Clicky 123.

Also you can develop anything you want in both as anything you can't do in C# you can import into it using a C++ dll.

I'd start with Java, C++ will feature too much for you to understand initially and it'll take longer to learn. First learn the underlying concepts of programming / algorithm design in Java, then you can introduce yourself to C++. The syntax is basically the same anyways, and Java has a better learning curve.

hmm ok maybe ill take a look at java first. Thnx for your advice.

i'm programing with vb vb.net and some of C and C++.

so i recomend you to start with vb.
why?
cause it's easy, not very complicated to understand.

Then I'd not use C#, C++ is better and do not depend of .net. C# and C++ are completely diferent.

I haven't use java, so i can't tel u sth about it.

Good Luck

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_chaoz
Посмотреть сообщение
i'm programing with vb vb.net and some of C and C++.

so i recomend you to start with vb.
why?
cause it's easy, not very complicated to understand.

Then I'd not use C#, C++ is better and do not depend of .net. C# and C++ are completely diferent.

I haven't use java, so i can't tel u sth about it.

Good Luck
Yes, start with VisualBasic is good, because it's easy.

I started with PAWN, so when I used VB for the first time, it was easy

I have a basic knowledge about visual basic.