[Request Help] License Plate

pawn Код:
new licenseplate3d;
            strmid(lsp, PlayerInfo[playerid][hLicensePlate], 0, strlen(PlayerInfo[playerid][hLicensePlate]), 255);
            format(string, sizeof(string),"License Plate: %d", lsp);
            licenseplate3d = Create3DTextLabel(string, COLOR_HOUSETEXT, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0, 50.0, 0, 1); // Line 15614
            Attach3DTextLabelToVehicle(licenseplate3d, HouseVehicleIDTemp[playerid], 0.0, 0.0, 2.0); // Line 15615
Hello members,

Recently, I have been trying to create a License Plate system for role-play server, but I am having a error/warning in line 15614, and 15615.

The errors/warnings text appears on compiler:
Quote:

\u-rp.pwn(15614) : warning 213: tag mismatch
\u-rp.pwn(15615) : warning 213: tag mismatch
Pawn compiler 3.2.3664 Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

2 Warnings.

3DTexts use a thingy just like float variables use "Float:var". For 3Dtext, use "new Text:textthingy"

So your code becomes:

pawn Код:
new Text:licenseplate3d;

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiddos
Посмотреть сообщение
3DTexts use a thingy just like float variables use "Float:var". For 3Dtext, use "new Text:textthingy"

So your code becomes:

pawn Код:
new Text:licenseplate3d;
The same errors/warnings popup.

Oh, from the wiki I read that it's "Text3D:Var", not "Text:var". My fault, hope this works

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiddos
Посмотреть сообщение
Oh, from the wiki I read that it's "Text3D:Var", not "Text:var". My fault, hope this works
Worked with no errors on compiler, but when I went into the server, the License Plate is not sticked into the vehicle, it's sticked on the pickup of the house entry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ••• ĤБĶБM •••
Посмотреть сообщение
Worked with no errors on compiler, but when I went into the server, the License Plate is not sticked into the vehicle, it's sticked on the pickup of the house entry.
Thats not our fualt, they helped with the errors, now your going to need to find out whats wrong but check the script to make sure it's attaching to the vehicle, or the correct vehicle id.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ••• ĤБĶБM •••
Посмотреть сообщение
pawn Код:
new licenseplate3d;
            strmid(lsp, PlayerInfo[playerid][hLicensePlate], 0, strlen(PlayerInfo[playerid][hLicensePlate]), 255);
            format(string, sizeof(string),"License Plate: %d", lsp);
            licenseplate3d = Create3DTextLabel(string, COLOR_HOUSETEXT, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0, 50.0, 0, 1); // Line 15614
            Attach3DTextLabelToVehicle(licenseplate3d, HouseVehicleIDTemp[playerid], 0.0, 0.0, 2.0); // Line 15615
Hello members,

Recently, I have been trying to create a License Plate system for role-play server, but I am having a error/warning in line 15614, and 15615.

The errors/warnings text appears on compiler:
Check this out. In my opinion you should wait until 0.3c is completed, because they are going to make it possible to change the license plates.

Just wanted to say the same, wait for 0.3c with its cool numberplate system.