samp-npc.exe

i know when you use an NPC its running each NPC a "samp-npc.exe".

so my question is: why its causing such a huge cpu usage if im using 16 npcs and isnt it possible to make an own "samp-npc.exe" who will control every NPC and not just one?

i mean, it would be easier if it would do, because the samp-server can handle so many users.. why the "samp-npc.exe" can handle just one per NPC?

Regards...

one NPC 5MB per one NPC of RAM ...

dude i talked about the cpu usage

yes XD... in windows XP use Hit Ctrl+ALT+DELETE and see the Progress SAMp-NPC.EXE sometime usage for 1mb more sometime 5mb hahaha

to answer your actuall question:

No I don't think it's possible...

do you think THIS is a good solution fo more than 5 NPCs?

how i can create my own npc I need one NPC creater FS
!
i need the script not link plZ!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlternativeDC
Посмотреть сообщение
how i can create my own npc I need one NPC creater FS
!
i need the script not link plZ!
Make your own topic, and could you please pay a little attention when you type. You always type like 'P{lz aomfg I need dissss'. Its annoying.

OT: Each samp-npc.exe represents one client, that actually connects to the server as a client. To let samp-npc.exe controll all the NPC's at once is probally technicaly not possible, but I am not sure.

OK!
i create my topic but i dont PaY

Quote:
Originally Posted by playbox12
Посмотреть сообщение
Make your own topic, and could you please pay a little attention when you type. You always type like 'P{lz aomfg I need dissss'. Its annoying.
Hahaha XD

OT:

I wonder why they did that Like ****** Chrome, each tab uses a process, maybe it's more efficient that way ... somehow.