Script Request Thread #5

simple bj game
Can you do me a BlackJack system?

Like /startgame [amount]
/invite [playerid] maximum players can be invited 3.
/acceptgame
/denygame
/closegame (money goes to the winner).

so basically game is like when i'd invite a player game is 21 so he will rolls the dice and he it will be random so if he reached over the 21 Automatically money goes to the winner and if he wins he takes the cash limit of players is 3 max.. please help!

Can anyone create a army class job for me?
It must have a new "class" in spawn selection menu
and only accesible if an admin allows the player army class

and when any memeber of army kills other member
It displays on chat "ARMY ZAPPER - (PLAYERNAME) KILLED (PLAYERNAME)

And they have a special chat command for army class only like /army <text> (only army member can see)
and one special vehicle likle army truck which only army class can spawn.

Please help :

Anyone know how to make a /renameaccount command using Yini and Zcmd? I want one that renames the offline user's name not targetid..etc, thanks.

gtakillerIV: Use this plugin maybe: https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=309220

Could some one help me out with the suggestion up there?

So i have this command destroycar it destroys only when im in the car

Code:
if(strcmp(cmdtext, "/dveh", true) == 0)
{
    new currentveh = GetPlayerVehicleID(playerid);
    if(IsPlayerConnected(playerid))
    {
        tmp = strtok(cmdtext, idx);
        if(!strlen(tmp))
        {
            SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GRAD2, "USAGE: /dveh");
            return 1;
        }
        if (PlayerInfo[playerid][pAdmin] >=2)
        {

DestroyVehicle(currentveh);
            return 1;
        }
        else SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_RED,"You're not admin!");
        {
            format(string, sizeof(string), "*%d Admin %s: Deleted the vehicle", PlayerInfo[playerid][pAdmin], sendername);
            SendAdminMessage(COLOR_YELLOW,string);
            return 1;
        }

}
    return 1;
}
And i want something like
/destroycar [id]
Some help ?

I need some help
How can i spawn objects in samp ??
What do i need ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Virus.
View Post
Hello Guys. I want a simple script with comments of a speedometer, so I can learn textdraws. It should be as simple as it can because I am learning pawno.
You can download some simple speedo scripts and check them out instead of having someone make it for you!!

ok i am looking for someone to help me i have tryed but i fail at script wrighting i will link the FS

1.http://pastebin.com/2ZRBFSm5 make this cop only for
the gm i use https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=157338

2.https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=368297 looking to make the vampire in this script a player class like police , or criminal,vampire . the gamegame mode if it matters is same as top .
https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=157338

thanks for any help you can offer . i will still be trying to do some of this but im a gamer not a script wrighter

Quote:
Originally Posted by [HK]Ryder[AN]
View Post
You can download some simple speedo scripts and check them out instead of having someone make it for you!!
I tried searching it but all are complicated. I can't find any simple speedometer script.

Hello guys, today im here to try and find a scripter and a few helpers for a small role play server opening in bone county, the other owner and I are beginner scripters and do not have anywhere near experience or skill to form a sever, all though we're very new to it and learning.
We can cover the funds and the mapping and small parts of the script.
If your interested in scripting please private message me for more info, as for I'm on my phone and can't make this all pretty and neat at this moment, same goes for people who are willing to test/ help out.
There will be small funds for the scripter, as we appreciate his work and effort. But probably not much at the start because I need to get the hosts and team speak, whatever donations don't go towards the server, the scripter will
Get 80% of, thanks for reading and once again I appologise if this is rushed and messy. I'm on my phone

Quote:
Originally Posted by [HLF]Southclaw
View Post
pawn Code:
public OnPlayerUpdate(playerid)
{
    if(IsPlayerInAnyVehicle(playerid))
    {
        static
            str[8],
            Float:vx,
            Float:vy,
            Float:vz;

GetVehicleVelocity(gPlayerVehicleID[playerid], vx, vy, vz);
        format(str, 32, "%.0fkm/h", floatsqroot( (vx*vx)+(vy*vy)+(vz*vz) ) * 150.0 /* See note regarding this number*/);
        PlayerTextDrawSetString(playerid, YOUR_SPEEDO_TEXTDRAW_ID_GOES_HERE, str);
    }
}
There's your simple speedo script, just add textdraw.

Note: The number that's multiplying that value is 150, you can change this, some people use 200, some people use 100, there doesn't seem to be any real value but check this thread to decide for yourself.

I chose 150 because I felt 200 was too much, when riding a bike it would show a speed of 100km/h (which is pretty unrealistic, unless you're some professional racing cyclist!)
Thanks for this one.

Looking for an experienced scripter that wants to help me out starting up a server!

Hey so i have big problem in my Gamemode i want to have 3 things under PlayerKayStateChange

NOS - if u hold KEY_FIRE then NOS is on but if you let it loose than NOS deactivates.
FIX Vehicle - If you press KEY_SUBMISSION then your vehicles body and healt maximizes and it plays the fixing sound.
Jump - By pressing H on keyboard then the car jumps pretty high in the air.

Hope someone can help i have found there scripts but when i put them together only one worked..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hade.
View Post
Hey so i have big problem in my Gamemode i want to have 3 things under PlayerKayStateChange

NOS - if u hold KEY_FIRE then NOS is on but if you let it loose than NOS deactivates.
FIX Vehicle - If you press KEY_SUBMISSION then your vehicles body and healt maximizes and it plays the fixing sound.
Jump - By pressing H on keyboard then the car jumps pretty high in the air.

Hope someone can help i have found there scripts but when i put them together only one worked..
PHP Code:
#include <a_samp>
#define PRESSED(%0)\

(((newkeys&(%0))==(%0)) && ((oldkeys&(%0))!=(%0)))
public 
OnPlayerKeyStateChange(playerid,newkeys,oldkeys)
{
    if(
PRESSED(KEY_FIRE))
    {
        if(
IsPlayerInAnyVehicle(playerid))
        {

AddVehicleComponent(GetPlayerVehicleID(playerid),1010);
        }
    }
    else if(
PRESSED(KEY_SUBMISSION))
    {
        if(
        {

RepairVehicle(GetPlayerVehicleID(playerid));

//I don't know the soundID.

}
    }
    else if(
PRESSED(KEY_SECONDARY_ATTACK))
    {
    if(
        {
            new 
Float:x,Float:y,Float:z;

GetVehiclePos(GetPlayerVehicleID(playerid),x,y,z);

SetVehiclePos(GetPlayerVehicleID(playerid),x,y,z+10.0);
        }
    }
    return 
1;

Thanks man, really nice...

Hey guys i need help creating a textdraw for my server that smoothly changes color

I need something similar

I have seen a few topics related to Manual Transmission w/Gas, Engine, etc. Unfortuantly, none of them worked

If someone can, it is probably a little big, but. Make a manual transmission, with textdraws, it will say like

VEHICLE STATUS
then below it will be listed with

Engine:
Fuel:

and then right below it, it displays the Gears | P D R | and etc, like

P = Park
D = Drive
R = Reverse

Please PM me, for more information..

Command Suspect not working, can anyone help?

Crashing server or just get Command you enter bla bla

Code:
CMD:su(playerid, params[])
{
	new targetid, crime;
	new string[128];
	if(PlayerInfo[playerid][pMember] == 0) return SCM(playerid,COLOR_RED,"(Policija) {C3C3C3}Niste Policajac!");
	if(sscanf(params, "us[128]", targetid, crime)) return SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_ORANGE, "Koristi: {FFFFFF}/su [ID/Nick] [Zlocin]");
	else if(targetid == INVALID_PLAYER_ID) return SendClientMessage(playerid, 0xFFFFFFFF, "{FF0000}>> [GRESKA] {FFFFFF}Krivi ID!");
	if(IsPlayerConnected(targetid))
	{
	format(string, sizeof string, "Pocinili ste zlocin! Policajac %s je prijavio - %s.", GetName(playerid), crime);
	SendClientMessage(targetid, 0x9955DEEE, string);
	format(string, sizeof string, "Stavili ste tjeralicu na %s zbog - %s.", targetid, crime);
	SendClientMessage(playerid, 0x9955DEEE, string);
	format(string, sizeof string, "**SVIM JEDINICAMA** Osoba %s je sada trazena zbog - %s.", targetid, crime);
	SendFamMessage(1,0x9955DEEE,string);
	SetPlayerWantedLevel(playerid, GetPlayerWantedLevel(playerid) + 1);
	}
	return 1;
}
Its not on english so you cant undestand :P

Hey guys, i need command /changeteam [teamname] to change team
i have Cops Prisioners teams, i wanna make like /changeteam Prisioners can you please help me?