Script Request Thread #5

************/79ltguu
i made like that but it is based upon textdrws its like dialog but more like menu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niko_boy
Посмотреть сообщение
************/79ltguu
i made like that but it is based upon textdrws its like dialog but more like menu
thanks man. its cooler and look advanced

Im looking for this PM(Personal Message) Filterscript. This commands i need.

/pm - pm <id> (if player not connected, say Player is not connected or something)
/pmoff - toggle pm off
/r - a quick reply of the last who pm you.

I am looking for a good scripter for a good size project. I will allow you Administrator if you would like on the server, and I will also donate (PayPal) towards your work

Basically this will be a Roleplay Server that is very custom, but not too crazy. I am not very good at this stuff, so I will need all the help I can get. I will go with whoever contacts me first. I did have a server open before, so this is kind of just an upgrade on a large scale.

I have the idea/details all planned out. I will send them to you and we can talk things out.

Please contact me whenever, thanks a ton in advance,

Ryan King

Yahoo Messenger : seriousroleplaying@yahoo.com
Steam : rk92505
G-Mail : seriousroleplaying@gmail.com

Hello Guys!

I need a function that sets the camera to the opposite of the player (that the player looks into the camera automatically).

I already know that I have to User SetPlayerCamLookAt(...)

But I still dont know how to set the Cam position.

Thanks for Help!
Greetings

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTAItsMe
View Post
PlayAudioStreamForPlayer without TextDraw exists?
pawn Code:
PlayAudioStreamForPlayer(playerid, "URL"); // The URL have to contain .mp3 that will play the song when opening the URL.
And yes they exist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lincoln.C
Посмотреть сообщение
Hello Guys!

I need a function that sets the camera to the opposite of the player (that the player looks into the camera automatically).

I dont know how to calculate the camera pos, please give me an example.
Thanks for Help!
Greetings

Okay i need a scripter for my Server my server Gamemod Is World At War i need fix some skins and add some classes

Can i have a prison filter script?Helper ++Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by [HLF]Southclaw
View Post
You have no need for a timer at all. You simply perform those case checks on Player[playerid][pRank] when you update or change that variable's value. This can be done easily if you just write one function to do it:

pawn Code:
UpdatePlayerRank(playerid, rank)
{
    Player[playerid][pRank] = rank;
    switch(rank)
    {
        case 0: format(Player[playerid][pRankName], 128, "Player");
        case 1: format(Player[playerid][pRankName], 128, "V.I.P.");
    }

}
A timer is just a waste of time if you're checking a Pawn variable that you have complete script control over!
Like good but I need Rank for TDM or War?? like Trainee Sergent Staff sergent?? u can help me??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gogeta
View Post
Okay i need a scripter for my Server my server Gamemod Is World At War i need fix some skins and add some classes
https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=345747

I need /rob and /rape command (strcmp), thanks.

can someone make for me a dice command? I can't really understand how it works
player types: /dice:
%s(%d) tries his luck and throws the dice, The dice landed on the number
%s is for the name
and %d is for the id

thx

Tazer system please! with SD pistol

Good working Anti-Cheat for 0.3e needed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamer5843
View Post
Good working Anti-Cheat for 0.3e needed.
Same here

pawn Code:
if(strcmp( cmd, "/cmds", true ) == 0 )
{
ShowPlayerDialog(playerid, DIAREGLAS, DIALOG_STYLE_MSGBOX, "Commands", "{FF0000}/v-Spawn a vehicle of your choice.\n{FF0000}/w-List of Weapons.\n{FF0000}/pm [ID][TEXT]- to PM a player.\n{FF0000}/change-hide the blue bar at bottom of screen.\n{FF0000}/FLY [0-1]- 0(off) 1(on).\n{FF0000}/infernus-Spawn an infernus.\n{FF0000}/PCJ- Spawn a PCJ-600.\n{FF0000}/CHANGENAME- Change name in server without having to leave.\n{FF0000}/TIME-Switch to Day or night.\n{FF0000}/PJY-Attach objects to your player.\n{FF0000}/ACTIONS- list of animations.\n{FF0000}/MUSIC-Listen to music.\n{FF0000}/MINIGAMES-Do minigames.\n{FF0000}/COLORS-Change color of username on CHAT.","OK","CLOSE");
return 1;
}
plz help me fix i think people kno what im trying to do

Could anyone fix this??

The problem is that. Vehicle Lowriders like Blade can't be able to tune using Paint Job. It' says that I need to go to Loco low co to use Paint Job. But I know many server can use Paintjob in Lowrider vehicles using /tune without the problem like this. "I think this filterscript is already outdated there must be some major updates this time"

http://pastebin.com/PxKqqfDz

i need /ann command pls for PPC_Trucking Gamemode please any any answer

[IMG][/IMG]

Quote:
Originally Posted by karim29
View Post
i need /ann command pls for PPC_Trucking Gamemode please any any answer

[IMG][/IMG]
here you go.

pawn Code:
CMD:ann(playerid,params[])
{
    if(PlayerInfo[playerid][AdminLevel] >= 2)
    {
        if(IsPlayerConnected(playerid))
            {
            new Announce[50];
            if(!sscanf(params, "s[50]",Announce))
            {
                GameTextForAll(Announce,5000,3);
            }
            else SendClientMessage(playerid,COLOR_YELLOW,"USAGE: /ann <text>");
        }
        else SendClientMessage(playerid,red,"ERROR: You must be logged in to use this command!");
    }
    else SendClientMessage(playerid,red,"ERROR: You must be an Admin level 2 or higher to perform this command!");
    return 1;
}