Code which can let choose whatever integer player wants to insert into command

Ok, so simple explanation.I want to do command, which should be wrote like this /penalty [playername] [amount of penalty] .Half of the code I done myself, but the main question, what to do, that policeman can choose what amount penalty he wants to give to the player.Maybe I need to create variable and write something like variable = strval(SetInt(playerid));But isn't SetInt function is only used in dini?And one more question, so how I understand strtok is searching what value will be writed after the /command HERE, but if I want that strtok search what is writed /command here HERE, than how to do it?Thanks everyone who will might help me!!!

Use sscanf + zcmd

pawn Код:
new playerid2, penalty;

CMD:penalty(playerid, params[])
{
  if(sscanf(params, "ui", playerid2, penalty)) SendClientMessage(playerid, Orange, "USAGE : .....");
  else if(playerid2 == INVALID_PLAYER_ID) SendClientMessage(playerid, Orange, "ERROR : That user is not online.....");
  else if(playerid2 == playerid) SendClientMessage(playerid, Color, "ERROR : You cant give yourself a pentaly....");
  else
  {
     GivePenalty(playerid2);
     // Some codes here
  }
  return 1;
}

zcmd & sscanf.
pawn Код:
command(penalty, playerid, params[])
{
     new Amount, pID;
     if(sscanf(params, "ui", pID, Amount)) return SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR, "Usage /penalty ( playername / id ) ( amount )");
     SetPlayerPenalty(pID, Amount);
     new string[80];
     format(string, 80, "Changed id: %d's Penalty points to: %d.",pID, Amount);
     SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR, string);
     return 1;
}
Should get you going.

EDIT: K, looks like ViruZZzZ wrote a bit faster x)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ViruZZzZ_ChiLLL
Посмотреть сообщение
Use sscanf + zcmd

pawn Код:
new playerid2, penalty;

CMD:penalty(playerid, params[])
{
  if(sscanf(params, "ui", playerid2, penalty)) SendClientMessage(playerid, Orange, "USAGE : .....");
  else if(playerid2 == INVALID_PLAYER_ID) SendClientMessage(playerid, Orange, "ERROR : That user is not online.....");
  else if(playerid2 == playerid) SendClientMessage(playerid, Color, "ERROR : You cant give yourself a pentaly....");
  else
  {
     GivePenalty(playerid2);
     // Some codes here
  }
  return 1;
}

No, i don't created it like that.So what I created until now is this:
pawn Код:
new tmp, name, Float:x, Float:y, Float:z, policeman, string, money;
    if(strcmp(cmdtext, "/penalty", true) == 0)
    {
        tmp = strval(GetPlayerName(playerid, name, sizeof(name));
        money = strval(SetInt(playerid));
        tmp = strtok(cmdtex, idx);

if(strlen(tmp) == 0) return SendClientMessage(playerid, 0xAFAFAFAA, "Usage: /penalty [Player_Nick]");
        if(!IsPlayerInRangeOfPoint(playerid, 7.0, x, y, z))
    {
        SendClientMessage(playerid, 0xAFAFAFAA, "He's running!")
    }
    else
    {

GetPlayerName(playerid, policeman, sizeof(policeman));
        format(string, sizeof(string), "You was stopped by %s.He requiring to you to pay %d for penalty ", policeman, money));
        ShowPlayerDialog(playerid, 0, DIALOG_STYLE_MSBOX, "PENALTY", "string", "Accept", "Disagree");
But the problem is that I want to know how to write code, which will let policeman to write amount of money in the /command [playername] [HERE]...So for this I used function SetInt, but is it right?That's my question.And still no one didn't tell me how to do, that strtok function search what policeman writed /command here HERE?

So now i edited my code, but there's some errors and some uncertainty.So I have code under OnPlayerCommandText and OnDialogResponse callbacks.Codes:
pawn Код:
if(strcmp(cmd, "/penalty", true) == 0)
    {
        new tmp[256];
        new money[128];
        tmp = strtok(cmdtext, idx);
        if(strlen(tmp) == 0) return SendClientMessage(playerid, 0xAFAFAFAA, "USAGE: /penalty [Player_nick] [amount of penalty]");
        if(strlen(money) == 0) return SendClientMessage(playerid, 0xAFAFAFAA, "USAGE: /penalty [Player_nick] [amount of penalty]");
        if(!IsPlayerConnected(playerid)) return SendClientMessage(playerid, 0xAFAFAFAA, "This player is not online!");
        new Float:x,Float:y,Float:z;
        if(!IsPlayerInRangeOfPoint(playerid, 7.0, x, y, z))
        {
            SendClientMessage(playerid, 0xAFAFAFAA, "He's running!!!");
        }
        else
        {
            new policeman;
            new string[128];
            GetPlayerName(playerid, policeman, sizeof(policeman));
            format(string, sizeof(string), "Yo was stopped by %s.He wants that you pay %d $ for the penalty, if you don't pay, you will be jailed!", policeman, money);
            ShowPlayerDialog(playerid, 0, DIALOG_STYLE_MSGBOX, "penalty", string, "agree", "disagree");
        }
    }
And second:
pawn Код:
{
    if(dialogid == 0)
    if(!response)
    {
        TogglePlayerControllable(playerid, 0);
        return 1;
    }
    else
    {
        SetPlayerMoney(playerid, [b]here[/b]);
        return 1;
    }
    return 0;
}
Questions

1.Ok so how you see, i'm using strtok to search what is writed after the command (/command HERE), but how exactly I can set what player needs to write here, that command can work?
2.How to deal with these errors:
Код:
C:\Documents and Settings\Justas\Desktop\samp\gamemodes\gyvenimas.pwn(230) : error 035: argument type mismatch (argument 2)
C:\Documents and Settings\Justas\Desktop\samp\gamemodes\gyvenimas.pwn(230) : error 035: argument type mismatch (argument 2)
C:\Documents and Settings\Justas\Desktop\samp\gamemodes\gyvenimas.pwn(490) : error 017: undefined symbol "pinigai"
Pawn compiler 3.2.3664	 	 	Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

3 Errors.
3.And how to remove money from the player, who was punished in this command: SetPlayerMoney(playerid, here);?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ******
Посмотреть сообщение
People already gave you all the code for this using sscanf. What you are asking is exactly what sscanf was designed for and greatly simplifies the operation.
Thank you for the answer ******.But please can you show me how to do it with dcmd+strtok, I want to know it, I want to know how to do it hardway and with dialog, so what i need to add, edit in my code, that i can achieve my goal?

Why using strtok? Welcome in 2010 when it's almost 1 year maybe more since sscanf got released.

Like ****** said, it simplifies your code very much, it becomes easier to work with.

Learn how to use SSCANF + ZCMD then you are the king in this.

@Why learning how to make it harder? It's easier, and you want to learn the hardest, weirdo...

https://sampwiki.blast.hk/wiki/Fast_Commands

Thank you for comments, but is it impposible to do it with strcmp and strok, that all of you are telling to use zcmd and sscanf?Look, I want to learn more posibilities how to do this thing than only to know how to do it in one way.So i'm pleasing you to help me, i know that there is newer ways, but I want to learn old ways.

REFRESH!