Hosted Tab

Hey Guys,

i want to change my IP on hosted tab, I have wrote it on team@sa-mp.com but i dont get a answer back.

Is that possible to change it?

Patience, took me 2 days (?) to get a reply.

I haven't got a reply in 2 weeks..

yeah my last e-mail, 3 weeks ago. No answers, no i have try from another e-mail addy. Same Problem! I WANT CHANGE MY IP, pls write back

They likely get lots of emails daily besides your "hosted list request" just wait, be glad they even kept you on.

yes i wait but i cant wait 3 weeks or more

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pummelbacke
Посмотреть сообщение
yes i wait but i cant wait 3 weeks or more
Well if its been long enough time you believe maybe they ignored you, send them another email but don't spam there email neither, Just wait another week or so if no reply than I personally wouldn't try anymore but yeah you can keep trying.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr187
Посмотреть сообщение
Well if its been long enough time you believe maybe they ignored you, send them another email but don't spam there email neither, Just wait another week or so if no reply than I personally wouldn't try anymore but yeah you can keep trying.
Why you telling him he can keep asking? Do you think if you say this it will happen? Try replying next time with relevant information because this person clearly is asking a simple question and needs a simple answer,How about going to the source next time and finding the answer like such:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ServerFFS
Payments for the hosted list cannot be accepted at this time.
Please do not contact us with any questions you might have.
Instead of:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr187
Посмотреть сообщение
but yeah you can keep trying.
Because these actions will get him nowhere,And will not make the owners happy,They have clearly stated not to contact them and this is may why he is being ignored,Like the rest of us.

Maybe a detailed and researched answer next time will be an appropriate one,Other then "off the top of your head".

Quote:

If you have an existing server on the Hosted tab and require an IP address change please send an e-mail to: team@sa-mp.com and include your old server IP, your e-mail address, and the new server IP you'd like it changed to.

https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=178842

Off-topic,
Why was my last post deleted? It contained useful relevant information. Seeing as the post is being updated (as nearly every mod claims) there was absolutely no reason for it. If you're not going to even bother making a simple note as to why my post was removed, I will continue to post this. Posts being deleted around here happen all too often for no apparent reason.

Quote:
Originally Posted by <Weponz>
Посмотреть сообщение
Because these actions will get him nowhere,And will not make the owners happy,They have clearly stated not to contact them and this is may why he is being ignored,Like the rest of us.

Maybe a detailed and researched answer next time will be an appropriate one,Other then "off the top of your head".
Maybe you should read "sticky" topics before you post
https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=178842

Its been there for quite sometime and my understandings "including his main topic post saying at team@sa-mp.com" hes trying to contact SA-MP team by email, not serverFFS but hey keep talking bullshit.