Point system problem, easy fix, just don't know how.

This is a code that's part of my point system and the problem is when it gets announced, it just says "The (blank spot) has become available to capture" I want it to read from my points.cfg file so the name gets announced of what's available to capture. Even though the %s is there, it still doesn't say what available to capture.

Code:
public PointCheck()
{
	new string[128];
    for(new p = 0; p < sizeof(PointInfo); p++)
    {
        if(PointInfo[p][PointTime] == 0)
        {
            format(string, sizeof(string), "The %s has become available to capture.",PointInfo[p][PointName]);
            SendClientMessageToAll(COLOR_YELLOW, string);
            PointInfo[p][PointTaken] = 255;
            AnnouncePoint();
        }
    }
    return 1;
}
And my points.cfg file consists of

Code:
0||Varrio' Los Aztecas|Franky_Pacino|11
0||Varrio' Los Aztecas|Franky_Pacino|12
1||Black Crescent|Anthony_Girit|14
1||Black Crescent|Anthony_Girit|13
1||Black Crescent|Anthony_Girit|16
255||||0
255||||0
255||||0
1||Black Crescent|Anthony_Girit|10
0||Varrio' Los Aztecas|Franky_Pacino|22
What would I do the modify the points.cfg to get it to say what's available to capture? Or how would I make the point system read from the points.cfg?

Here's a picture of what it does.

Nice hax mate.

I think its available to capture at paydays.

^ I suppose you didn't read the question nor the topic.

hey man you need the .cfg file if you still need it pm me

as i can see youre running a modification of gf am i right? if you are.. well, thats because in your point config file there isnt a "name of the point" your point file must be more something like this
Code:
xcoords|ycoords|zcoords|point type|time to capture|point name|owner|captured by|number of matrun if it is a matrun

Quote:
Originally Posted by biogenic1
View Post
as i can see youre running a modification of gf am i right? if you are.. well, thats because in your point config file there isnt a "name of the point" your point file must be more something like this
Code:
xcoords|ycoords|zcoords|point type|time to capture|point name|owner|captured by|number of matrun if it is a matrun
But can you give me a example?
Like for materials pickup make an examply, forget the x,y,z coords but start from Point type...

REP if u help me out.'