[FilterScript] SpeedCamera [Whit TeXtDraw]

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealCop228
View Post
All I see in this thread are a lot of useless comments and name calling by the author. Is it likely he stole the code? Obviously with the time-frame, it could have happened. Did he? No and you should have checked the code first though.

Could you stop capitalizing every damn word you type? It gets very annoying - learn some grammar!
Okay sorry i am new to forums

looks really cool I'll test it soon.

Nice fliterscript, looking forward to seeing more!

Add some pictures.......................................... .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ...............................

Yeah , you must to read the rules before to write any thing dude "M4CH1N3" Please read the rules and im sure you will know why we are Reply

xXx Stunt Pardise Awesome™ : 84.95.115.48:7778

Nice. I think you did copy this because 1.) vicious uploaded the same TYPE of script and a week later you released it, and they have a similar code. 2.) You act like you dont give a two shits. You said "Upload the script and see what it looks like" translation- Fuck you all im to lazy to upload one so just use the damn script and see! That doesnt make you look cool, it makes you look like a dick. Trust me, you dont wanna become known as a dick on sa-mp. It really pisses me off that you think your the almighty savior of PAWN with this statment, "I Uploaded It, Are You Blind? I Just Wanted To Upload It First Time Showing It Works Not Just Showing The TextDraw, But I Didn't Find A God Tester." And learn some grammer, capitalizing all letters makes you look mental, it looks good in PAWN but not on forums. If you made this good job for first. If you editted Viciouses (no offence) fuck you for stealing. Sorry for this long ass post but i think i have over 8 words

Compare the scripts than come argueing here, posting bullshit about copying

Quote:
Originally Posted by airsoftglock
View Post
Nice. I think you did copy this because 1.) vicious uploaded the same TYPE of script and a week later you released it, and they have a similar code. 2.) You act like you dont give a two shits. You said "Upload the script and see what it looks like" translation- Fuck you all im to lazy to upload one so just use the damn script and see! That doesnt make you look cool, it makes you look like a dick. Trust me, you dont wanna become known as a dick on sa-mp. It really pisses me off that you think your the almighty savior of PAWN with this statment, "I Uploaded It, Are You Blind? I Just Wanted To Upload It First Time Showing It Works Not Just Showing The TextDraw, But I Didn't Find A God Tester." And learn some grammer, capitalizing all letters makes you look mental, it looks good in PAWN but not on forums. If you made this good job for first. If you editted Viciouses (no offence) fuck you for stealing. Sorry for this long ass post but i think i have over 8 words
You suck (no offence)