Most dangerous moments?

This wasn't exactly me but, bonfire at uncles house, come back with some fireworks and he chucks them all straight on the fire. Fastest I have ever ran before.

Getting my clothes stuck in a train track while running along it, only to release myself at the last second, before a fast VIA Rail Canada hit me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stuntkillas
Посмотреть сообщение
Getting my clothes stuck in a train track while running along it, only to release myself at the last second, before a fast VIA Rail Canada hit me.
Nice...haha bet you needed some new underwear huh?

crossing the street while a belgium guy was aproging with an BMW

Walking across a traffic roundabout while a truck with semi trailer hits the curbstone with 60 km/h headon, tipping over and slipping towards me (2 years ago near Nшrre Nebel, Denmark)

When a guy that used to be a friend of mine almost shot me with his shotgun. Wasn't much of a friend after that...

Accidentally hit a girl in her neck, she faint, she recovered, after one week, banged into her while playing handball and she faint again, in 3rd grade a colleague banged her into a tree after a fight with arguments, and she faint.

I made that girl faint 2 times and one time my mate. (Feel sorry for her looking banging awesome!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zh3r0
Посмотреть сообщение
Accidentally hit a girl in her neck, she faint, she recovered, after one week, banged into her while playing handball and she faint again, in 3rd grade a colleague banged her into a tree after a fight with arguments, and she faint.

I made that girl faint 2 times and one time my mate. (Feel sorry for her looking banging awesome!)
Hahaha !
She really fainted, like fainted for real?
how hard did you hit her lmao.

When i was driving with my motocycle and guy was ond the left side of the road and he almost stoped so i turned on the right side of the road to get infront of him, but he turned right into a gardage and i felt on my leg how i grazed on the bumper of the car, and then he stopped really fast and i was like, omfg what did yust happend!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotoriousMOB
Посмотреть сообщение
Hahaha !
She really fainted, like fainted for real?
how hard did you hit her lmao.
It was for real, when i hit her in the neck, one guy comes desperately and throws water on her face, she almost drowned.

Well, I didn't hit her that hard, when you hit someone straight in the neck, he can feel the pain and faint easily.
Also, I would like to remember that I made that guy that banged her in the tree faint too

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
It was for real, when i hit her in the neck, one guy comes desperately and throws water on her face, she almost drowned.

Well, I didn't hit her that hard, when you hit someone straight in the neck, he can feel the pain and faint easily.
Also, I would like to remember that I made that guy that banged her in the tree faint too
Haha ninja skills, One hit baam. = faint
what a story

Let's clear up a few details here:
Quote:

that guy that banged her in the tree

What exactly is your definition for "banged"? Hit?

Probably one of my most dangerous moments was when I rode a bmx down a hill at super fast speeds. Nothing really bad happened, i did lost control for a few seconds and almost hit the wall.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [L3th4l]
Посмотреть сообщение
Let's clear up a few details here:
What exactly is your definition for "banged"? Hit?

Probably one of my most dangerous moments was when I rode a bmx down a hill at super fast speeds. Nothing really bad happened, i did lost control for a few seconds and almost hit the wall.
Yeah dude, hit, but i wanted to say banged and it's a good term.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Yeah dude, hit, but i wanted to say banged and it's a good term.
Well at least from my first impression I got the wrong side of the story 'banged'.

While i was having 9 years old ive got a bad rank on a exam then the teacher told us to show it to our parent and make their signatures,then ive copied the signature of my mother, then the teacher knew it that its not my mother sign so she has called the director and i got punishement then they called my mom and the troublers started.....

Maybe when my dick got stuck in the vacuum cleaner, lol joking

I think it was when i drove my moped on a highway without helmet / lights / license / and it was trimmed xD
and my nightbour is a cop

Tripped over a wire and knocked down a computer monitor, coffee and a glass bowl containing soup inside (which fell all over me, burning the shit out of me).

Last week.

Ramming car with motorcycle in 100km/h

Quote:
Originally Posted by varthshenon
Посмотреть сообщение
Ramming car with motorcycle in 100km/h
You entered the hospital the next day, didn't you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ••• ĤБĶБM •••
Посмотреть сообщение
You entered the hospital the next day, didn't you?
No he stod up and walked his way
iff you ramm into a car with 100 in hour you might get your bones knocked. :P