Most dangerous moments?

What's the most dangerous thing happened to you? Mine is: Driving with no license on a highway.

possibly going down a hill on an old bmx at over 55km/h with only a helmet

I hit 60 MP/H in a parking lot (nobody was in it) and a cop pulled up... I would have been fine, but since I slammed my breaks, I skidded my tires and made tire marks. The cop thought it was hilarious though and he let me go. Was I lucky or what?

Cops came to a party so my friends and i had to run out of the house since we were under 18 and there was alcohol .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saurik
Посмотреть сообщение
Cops came to a party so my friends and i had to run out of the house since we were under 18 and there was alcohol .
If you weren't drinking it, you would of been fine.

crawling across a busy ass street to give myself and my friends a laugh, and almost getting hit by a Walmart Semi-Truck, go figure that we actually happened to be on our way to Walmart xD

Running out from house who's collapsing..

I accidently burned the forest down which was near my town.
That was like 8 years ago while i was still a little kid.

probably a car on the other side of the street was about to touch me when I luckily back off , the driver was speeding the speed was probably higher than 70 km / h / 80km/h and I was very lucky

I had green sugared powder, it was food colored by the way. My parent's thought it was weed and called the cops. They confiscated the bag of powder and now, I think they understand what it is..

My most dangerous moment... let me think... oh yes, it was just yesterday:
I've cut my lip when shaving.

I know, I've got an exciting life!

This one time at bandcamp
there was a button
that said do not press
so we pressed it
and ran

Quote:
Originally Posted by weedarr
Посмотреть сообщение
This one time at bandcamp
there was a button
that said do not press
so we pressed it
and ran
So that's why all those burning men fell from the sky some time ago...

Half of these aren't even dangerous.

Anyway, doing a wheelie @ 100km/h with a KTM EXC and let's just say I ended up with a broken leg. Could've been worse without proper gear.

Probably when I went inside of my
dogs cage wither her babies.

Lol gettin drunk with my friends at my house when my grandad was at home and then the police came and they only took our names and nothing happened luckely they did not check if we were drunk

Doin' a impossible at a bowl and grinding it, gosh that was shit scary

Felt near 3 meters from a ramp whit my bike I survived but my bike didn't (breaks etc. broke) also couldn't move both of my hands for like 3-4 days xD

if you fall down (about 3-4 meters to the ground) with parachute xD

A parachute wouldn't have time to open.