If SA-MP did NOT exist...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Las Venturas CNR
Посмотреть сообщение
I and my friend Reid would still be playing n' modding 18 WOS.

Make a Multiplayer for that please

Quote:
Originally Posted by Las Venturas CNR
Посмотреть сообщение
I KNOW RIGHT? I thought of that months ago... but I am too stupid to make one.
Wish someone did. For some reason ValuSoft games never seem very popular on the market. I have been playing 18 wheels of steel game since Across America.

Gonna play ALH now :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by BP13
Посмотреть сообщение
Make a Multiplayer for that please
yea I'd love that too
so you don't have to speak to stupid bots anymore XD

Would be playing MTA or PlayStation 3.

My life would probably be the same (Read - Amazing), although without Grim_.

I'm sure we would have met somewhere else. Destiny is undeniable.

Really , If SA-MP Did Not Exist .. The Life Will Be So Bored without This Game .. Because This Is The Best Game i Ever See On My Life And I have Played It 3 YEARS .. And Still Playing it more and more and i will be not bored .. and i will still be playing this freaking sweet game toooooooooo 1000000000000000000000000 Years ... Because SA-MP is the best thing on my life .. when i sleep .. i dream My gm with New Codes and many Filterscript and many thing .. so .. I Born SA-MP PLAYER And Live SA-MP Player And Die SA-MP PLAYER .....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guedes747
Посмотреть сообщение
Would be playing MTA or PlayStation 3.
even if MTA wuz the only multiplayer version, I still wouldn't play it xD It just.. well, kinda sucks xD I mena, for example, why does the chatbox have iets own textdraw as background O_O lol:P

Well id be a poor man :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stunt_Guy
Посмотреть сообщение
Really , If SA-MP Did Not Exist .. The Life Will Be So Bored without This Game .. Because This Is The Best Game i Ever See On My Life And I have Played It 3 YEARS .. And Still Playing it more and more and i will be not bored .. and i will still be playing this freaking sweet game toooooooooo 1000000000000000000000000 Years ... Because SA-MP is the best thing on my life .. when i sleep .. i dream My gm with New Codes and many Filterscript and many thing .. so .. I Born SA-MP PLAYER And Live SA-MP Player And Die SA-MP PLAYER .....
You seriously need to find a door.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jantjuh
Посмотреть сообщение
even if MTA wuz the only multiplayer version, I still wouldn't play it xD It just.. well, kinda sucks xD I mena, for example, why does the chatbox have iets own textdraw as background O_O lol:P
Doesn't matter really, what matters is the game itself, not the exactly the multi player mod. Id play it even if it had SA-MP 0.1 sync, because whats really important is beeing able to play with other people from around the globe and do whatever you want, without limits (of course there are limits, but theres a huge number of things you can do).

vcmp.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grim_
Посмотреть сообщение
You seriously need to find a door.
Or a bridge.

watching the tv

well.
if sa-mp did not exist, I weren't able to learn english:d

Quote:
Originally Posted by d1llomaN
Посмотреть сообщение