[FilterScript] Anti Bunny Hopping System

ANTI BUNNY HOPPING SYSTEM!
MADE BY "HAMZA

What is it:
  • It's a simple script, to inform admin, or kick, if someone is bunny hopping which is very usefull for RolePlay server.
    Whoever doesn't know what's Bunny hopping, it's "jumping to get faster over and over"
    Also I added the "DINI" savings, which saves the number of warning that player received.
How to install:
  • Download ABH.zip (Stands for "Anti Bunny Hopping")
  • Extract it, then place 2 files into "filterscripts"
  • Add to your server.cfg: Filterscripts ABH
  • Open the PWN, scroll down to line number 81 & 91
  • Put there what do you want if someone bunny hopped first time in line 81 and to whoever Bunny hopped again after being warned in line 91
How to use it:
  • Basically, when player simply bunny hopped, he will get an action that you are going to add in the filterscript in line 81
    Also, when someone bunny hopped after being warned, he will get an action, which you are going to add in filterscript in line 91
ScreenShots.
  • As a player, he should get the next lines when he is bunny hopping.
    If he jumped twice in a row, he should get message "Don't Bunny Hopping please"
    If he is continuing jumping, he should get message "You have been reported" as it's shown in picture below.

• As an admin, he should get the message informing them that player is bunny hoppping.
    If that player bunny hopped first time ever, admin should get message "[WARNING] NAME :Possibly Bunny Hopping."
    If it's not first time, admin should get message with a number of warning that player got.
    "[WARNING]: NAME has been warned {number of warning} Times, and yet he is still bunny hopping. "

What is needed
  • You need to get DINI files into "pawno" filter in your gamemode filter so it would be able to save the number of warnings that player got.
Download
Other note:
  • No, the player won't get a message or reported if he jumped after some moment of his last jump.

It's not difficult for me, but its cool, useful for beginers ..Good job dude

Works fine, thanks a lot !

Nice idea Gratz mate good work

Nice release, man.

nice

8char

thats ease but cool :P
good job mate

Errrrrr, thanks for postive reply.
However, I know it's easy for you, but it's hard for some people especially beginners, so here I made one, incas if people want it.

Isn't this from Raven's RolePlay?

What's Raven RolePlay ? I don't even play there