This is truly fucked up

I along with many others have had MULTIPLE problems with the administration of these forums. They handle issues and things unprofessionally and do it in a form so their "friends" don't look bad. I'm not speaking for every moderator here, but even if it is a moderator not acting like this, they have the power, and should speak up to talk with the others about things. I've tried countless times to contact multiple moderators, and I've only gotten the ordinary excuses, or no reply at all. It's seriously pissing me off, and others as well to what I can see, so I've finally decided to actually post about it, instead of having private messages with moderators who don't even look at it, when this is a serious problem.

My main motivation for posting this thread is the last reply from the PR-RP corruption thread, made by a moderator (D0fer or something like that name, I don't even have the patience to check). Here is the quote:
Code:
You could spam another 5 pages and nothing would change.
Of course, that was also followed by the typical lock so they don't actually have to deal with the members views on things. Clearly people were upset about the PR-RP circumstance, yet they don't care. I believe Mr187 has ties, and good friendship, with many of the "higher-power" members on these forums. He even said it to an extent himself saying people from the SA-MP knew him.

To the moderators, get your act together. You are a moderator for a reason to actually solve disputes, not just over-look them and say "hell with it". You may be tired of dealing with "childish" problems, but you won't even attempt to handle the important ones like this.

There is actual proof of Mr187 taking money from people for reasons that were false, yet you do not do anything about it. Keeping him and his server here is shining a bad reputation on SA:MP. It's even more pathetic to see him stay than see all the new "childish" members join daily. I don't care what your relationship with him is, put aside the e-friend shit and do your job.

I may sound harsh, and I'm glad that I am finally someone who has the balls to step up and speak my mind. Other people here are scared to say what they want because they are scared of being banned, they even show it by comments like the following:
Quote:

Oh and, ... nevermind, I don't want to end up banned...

Showing a bad image for SA:MP with poor administration. If the actual members of the true team aren't even halfway decent at what they do, how would you expect people playing it be like? This would end up with more people going to MTA instead.

Seeing how this is probably my last post here on these forums, since I will 99.999% be banned, I would like to thank everyone for the great times I've had here. You really made the two years an enjoyable experience. And the opposite goes for (some, not all) of the SA-MP moderators.

And I have a final few requests for the moderators before I get banned (they will probably be ignored like everything else that matters here):
- Do not do the classic "One post and lock" method.
- Do not lock/remove the thread.
- Do not modify any part of this thread.

This would be a great time for you to actually prove me wrong for once, and show you actually deserve to be a moderator of something as successful as this, by actually letting a conversation form. But who am I compared to you? I will end up banned, and this thread deleted.

Anyway - Regards,
Grim_.

Nothing harsh against you but, countless topics like these have been made, and people still don't get it. It's not going to change.

But i have to agree with most things.

Which is my exact reason for making another one. Maybe they will finally decide to listen to talk with someone that spends true time for their mod. They don't listen when they should - which is why another is created. And I'm well aware the outcome of this, I'm just finally speaking my views publicly.

To be honest, I'm glad somebody spoke up on this issue as well. Grim_, you have some excellent points in that thread. I didn't see 1 invalid argument, which makes me smile. I sure hope something changes around here...

I certainly agree. Their locking or deleting are generally unjustified. Indeed there are some spam posts, but that's no reason to lock the thread. Delete the spam posts from the idiots and then let the more intelligent posters have a debate.

I wouldn't mind as much if they at least provided a valid fucking reason for deleting or locking a thread that wasn't in violation of the rules, other than "You could spam for 5 more pages..." when really more than half of the posts in that thread weren't spam.

I realize that this isn't a democratic forum, you can run the forums however you'd like, but honestly some of the mods here are acting like dictators. It seems that the only mods who let people actually post opinions were damo!spiderman, Kye, and KingJ. Dugi, from what I've seen, is probably the worst mod of all.

Yup, I'll be banned, and this thread will more than likely be deleted, but it's time for some new moderators here.

Yes, another point I brought up in PMs but forgot to add here. When they delete or lock a topic, they don't leave a reason. And if they do, it's one that is irrelevant.

People are not banned for speaking their mind, or topics deleted/locked for speaking their mind, nor do we modify people's threads, as you suggested.

People are penalized for instances where there have been rules broken, such as flaming, trolling, spamming and so on. A full list of rules are available here. Please note that some boards may have specific rules applied to them.

I understand, and I have read the rules (multiple times after countless numbers of my threads have been deleted). An example of one removed was my first thread regarding the administration. No reason as to why it was removed, and there was no flaming or spamming or any other rule broken. I also contacted a moderator at that time, and no response was given to me.

As a note, I was not suggesting that I have seen posts modified. I assumed (and am most likely correct) that you (the moderators) will be upset with me after reading through this post. I didn't want to come back to this thread seeing it modified, and the words (something along the lines of) "Oh, well we didn't break any of your requests".

<removed for cursing>

Maybe you don't lock/delete for stupid reasons but most of your fellow moderators do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevKo95
View Post
Dare I say it? Ah, what the hell... you're full of shit. Maybe you don't lock/delete for stupid reasons but most of your fellow moderators do.
I appreciate the constructive feedback.

Although every action taken against a topic/post/member in this forum has a reason, I assure you of that. It has nothing to do with personal grudges between moderators and members.