Argh.....

Seriously guys.... I can't really take it anymore.
Please do not take this as a suicide note, because it isn't and I'm still alive.
:T
I'm alone all day, I have no friends and I'm a darn nolifer. A nerdy one, at that. And so many people hate me for an unknown reason...... I just... I don't know what to do... Plus that my own family hates me, too. I hate crying alone when I need someone..... And yet I'm still lonely. I think this is what 'matured' me a bit more... Being lonely. *Sigh*
But, yeah, what can I do?
If you're telling me to hang myself, then I shall. Because I do not know what ELSE to do.
You're allowed to flame me in this topic if you wish. I shall use the flames to burn some chilidogs so I can die happy if needed. </sarcastic humor>
And, yes, moderators, you can delete this topic if it is as useless as I am.

how2craveattention

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calgon
Посмотреть сообщение
how2craveattention
Yes, you can also call me an attention whore. I'm not much of one, I'm just darn depressed.
Although I think I am. /facepalm

1. Get off the computer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesenice*
Посмотреть сообщение
1. Get off the computer.
That'd be good for a couple of weeks, just get off your computer and go out.
No offence to Fredoweezy, but just don't do what he told you.

I've been where you are now when I first started sa-mp, but going out solved it. Now I have so many real life friends I don't even have much time to spend playing. Though I can always find time for Car town.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaW
Посмотреть сообщение
That'd be good for a couple of weeks, just get off your computer and go out.
No offence to Fredoweezy, but just don't do what he told you.

I've been where you are now when I first started sa-mp, but going out solved it. Now I have so many real life friends I don't even have much time to spend playing. Though I can always find time for Car town.
I'm not ALLOWED to go out. My mother's afraid of everything.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tails
Посмотреть сообщение
My mother is the contrary of what you said ...She wants to me to go out, but i don't want xD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zh3r0
Посмотреть сообщение
My mother is the contrary of what you said ...She wants to me to go out, but i don't want xD
Well, congratiulations.
I'm going to try to multiboot 5 operating systems again so I don't get bored.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tails
Посмотреть сообщение
just a BIG WOW there, what kind of mom you have? not to be mean but what if she dies and you dont know nothing about life

same here my mom and dad want me outside and not on the computer LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zh3r0
Посмотреть сообщение
+1 xD.

I only have 3 or 4 friends, the rest of guys from school are morons.