What's Wrong?!

Okay, so I have SA-MP, and I reach the Server's window. But here's the thing, I go to connect and it asks for a RCON pass. Well, I'm a Dummy when it comes to Mods, so you will have to give me the dummies guide on how to get pass that. Some one said I have to bypass it, but I'm not sure how, sooo PLEASE help me! I eagerly want to play.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLadyAmore
Посмотреть сообщение
Okay, so I have SA-MP, and I reach the Server's window. But here's the thing, I go to connect and it asks for a RCON pass. Well, I'm a Dummy when it comes to Mods, so you will have to give me the dummies guide on how to get pass that. Some one said I have to bypass it, but I'm not sure how, sooo PLEASE help me! I eagerly want to play.
it always ask for a rcon pass just klik connect and you can play

Quote:
Originally Posted by izomac
Посмотреть сообщение
it always ask for a rcon pass just klik connect and you can play
I do that but, it doesn't connect. It doesn't work. It stays on the server window. :\ I don't know what's wrong.

Hmm, Would right Mouse button> Connect work?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonBlaster50
Посмотреть сообщение
Hmm, Would right Mouse button> Connect work?
What do you mean? I click connect and it DOESN'T WORK.

have you tryed to reinstal SA:MP?

Quote:
Originally Posted by izomac
Посмотреть сообщение
have you tryed to reinstal SA:MP?
Countless of times. When I uninstall then Re-install it says I need to re-install it after I install it. I don't get it.

i'm srry but i runned out of idea's ill hope you get helped soon

What gamemode/filterscript are you using?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHoodRat
Посмотреть сообщение
What gamemode/filterscript are you using?
I have no idea what you're talking about I'm new to this. I just play the Single player never tried Multiplayer.